Kyle Williams Has a PCL Injury: Placed on IR

Haha. I don't want it to be... but I keep looking at the D-line numbers and the fact that the two best performers this year have been the two younger guys they have just extended (I think Hughes is a sleeper candidate for the Bills MVP) and thinking can they carry Mario and Kyle forward? Kyle is much cheaper to cut if they choose to cut one.

I dont mind if they draft another DE.

Time to look at Mario's contract come post season if we are thinking about the cap. is my opinion.

For now i just hope Kyle can recover fully :thumbsup:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well explain it then

He was comparing Alan Branch to Alex Carrington

Note: Also I disagree with you about JJ Watt

He probably is the best defensive linemen in the league.....but as far as being a "genuine guy" I think he is a total A hole

I cant respect DL that intentionally go low on your quarterbacks knees......Love what Fred Jackson did to him in our last meeting

Edited by John from Hemet

He was comparing Alan Branch to Alex Carrington

Note: Also I disagree with you about JJ Watt

He probably is the best defensive linemen in the league.....but as far as being a "genuine guy" I think he is a total A hole

I cant respect DL that intentionally go low on your quarterbacks knees......Love what Fred Jackson did to him in our last meeting

I didn't read all his posts but if he was talking with someone he should have quoted them to make the statement make sense. Putting some unconnected post out their on a thread about Kyle makes one think his comments are about Kyle.

I personally don't know Watt ( or Kyle for that matter) but form what I've seen he seems like a hard working genuine guy. What makes you say he is not?

well explain it then

Carrington is my preference over Branch. I have been a fan of him since his first time here and was sad to see him go.

Does that help?

Thanks John.

I am not always definitive in my writing :bag:

Playing for Pats* after getting new contract for Bills, refuse to go to camp, get cut by Bills, hired by Pats* mid-season last year.

Yep I recall that.

I didn't read all his posts but if he was talking with someone he should have quoted them to make the statement make sense. Putting some unconnected post out their on a thread about Kyle makes one think his comments are about Kyle.

I personally don't know Watt ( or Kyle for that matter) but form what I've seen he seems like a hard working genuine guy. What makes you say he is not?

Since Koolaid had responded directly to my question about Branch , i assumed my comment was obviously about Alan and certainly not Kyle. My stance is clear on Kyle i hope! As i wrote earlier, he is my hero.

I read the whole threads before i jump in so I can gain some continuity and pick up the general intentions

Edited by 3rdand12