Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have a mobile QB and carry only 2 on the roster then you need to answer why? Same thing at running back . You have no chance at success having to pull a skill position off the streets during the season.. Yet we find a roster spot for a second kicker. Teflon Doug Whaley....

When you have a mobile QB and carry only 2 on the roster then you need to answer why? Same thing at running back . You have no chance at success having to pull a skill position off the streets during the season.. Yet we find a roster spot for a second kicker. Teflon Doug Whaley....

Make sure Belichick knows this, that way he won't take a chance on guys like Blount, Lewis, Woodhead, etc.

I know this....and I am firmly in TT's corner

When I saw EJ strap it up to go out there.......I definately didnt have a "oh no" moment

It was more like....when EJ goes out there and throws a strike to Woods to win the game......how bad was this board going to be this week with QB contiversy threads

My immediate thought was this: "if they run the ball, that means Taylor is coming back into the game. If he's not coming back in, it'll be a bomb to get EJ's confidence up"

If Manuel plays, it'll be interesting to watch. The Bills' passing game so far has been predicated on pushing the ball down the field via medium-deep and deep throws (hence Taylor's very high ypa), and Manuel was I think the least accurate QB in the NFL last year on those sorts of throws. I wonder what the plan will be against Cincy. They'll need to score with some frequency to have a chance, and the run game will likely be underwhelming given the injuries.

How many success stories have the Bills pulled off the streets?

Depends upon how you categorize "success story". If you define it as multi-game positive contribution, and limit it to guys just on the current roster, then you could list all of:

Dan Carpenter

Kraig Urbik

Stefan Charles

Bacarri Rambo

MarQuies Gray

I think Tyrod still starts on Sunday. The only other QB on the roster previously was EJ and maybe they want to give Tyrod a rest day or 2. If they do want to rest him they would need another QB for scout team.

I hope this is it. Also, perhaps Rex playing games w/ the Bengals. Preparing for TT is not like prepping for EJ.

I think this picture says it all.

@CincyJungle

With Bills QB Tyrod Taylor hurting, Buffalo signs former #Bengals backup QB Josh Johnson http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/13/9520969/bengals-vs-bills-with-tyrod-taylor-hurting-bills-sign-former-bengals

CRNeCvBWUAAS8ON.jpg

used to play on the Bengals. Hopefully a Bellicheat type move to get insight into Bengals. :)