Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure i have ever noticed your screen name before but it just made me spit out the water i was drinking. :w00t:

Vic Carucci@viccarucci 23s24 seconds ago
#NFL source: "Apparently Tyrod Taylor is hurt pretty bad." #Billschecked passport status of potential QB additions for Week 7 London trip.

Where has it been noted that Tyrod may be in danger of missing a game? Sore is different than injured. This thread is misleading, and rampant speculation, IMO.

it surely doesnt read like "yea everybody is sore this time of year" but instead "yea tyrod is particularly banged up"

what that amounts to sunday, is anyones guess (very possibly including the team)

All I know is I respect the hell out of Tyrod Taylor

He was genuinely hurt after that Horse Collar/Non Horse Collar.....you could just see him willing himself to his feet

He knows two things

- QBs NEVER take themselves out of games

and

- EJ Manuel looked REALLY good in the preseason

No way TT was not finishing that game.......but I said even before the season started......Mobile QBs get dinged up.....so you better have a lot of confidence in that backup guy

Well, I am guessing Tyrod won't practice much this week. His participation on Thursday and Friday will be telling. I just don't understand how he could finish the game on Sunday, without any reported serious injury, and then miss the game the following week. Seems a little overblown to me, but what do I know?

All I know is I respect the hell out of Tyrod Taylor

He was genuinely hurt after that Horse Collar/Non Horse Collar.....you could just see him willing himself to his feet

He knows two things

and

- EJ Manuel looked REALLY good in the preseason

No way TT was not finishing that game.......but I said even before the season started......Mobile QBs get dinged up.....so you better have a lot of confidence in that backup guy

You just can't sustain offense in the NFL with a running QB as the primary weapon. It has been shown over and over again. They'll either be shut down or injured. Making it happen from the pocket is where it's at!

Taylor, who rushed for a Bills quarterback record 76 yards in Sunday's 14-13 win over the Tennessee Titans, was "banged up" and "sore" Monday, coach Rex Ryan said. He did not elaborate on any specific injury.

Does anyone know whose record Tyrod broke? I've tried to find it but can's seem to find Bills single game records. My guess would be Flutie, but not sure. Maybe JP?

Looked to me like Hotrod took himself out of the game for that one play.

Edited by reddogblitz

Does anyone know whose record Tyrod broke? I've tried to find it but can's seem to find Bills single game records.

Looked to me like Hotrod took himself out of the game for that one play.

He didn't take himself out, he had to come out for a play due to NFL rules.

Mallet took himself out of the Texan's game the other week -- and never got his job back

Well, I am guessing Tyrod won't practice much this week. His participation on Thursday and Friday will be telling. I just don't understand how he could finish the game on Sunday, without any reported serious injury, and then miss the game the following week. Seems a little overblown to me, but what do I know?

You can play on a sprained ankle and feel okay in the heat of battle. In the aftermath, not so good once it begins to swell.