Week 6: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Who practiced? Who didn't? Full Bills injury report heading into #CINvsBUF: http://bufbills.co/injuryreport

Tyrod Taylor: "Up to the coaches if I play" (7:38)
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks about his health heading into Sunday's game against Cincinnati, why he expects to play, and his familiarity with the Bengals.

Duke Williams: "Ready to step up and play" (1:54)
Bills safety Duke Williams talks about losing starter Aaron Williams, the depth at the safety position, and what he has seen from the Bengals and TE Tyler Eifert.

Richie Incognito: "It's A Very Tall Order For Us" (3:16)

Guard Richie Incognito talks about facing off against the D-line of the Bengals, the level of confidence he and the O-line have in EJ Manuel if he has to step in and more.

@apjoekay

#Bengals CB Hall (back), CB Jones (groin), WR Tate (illness) held out of practice. WR Jones, CB Kirkpatrick, OT Smith, G Zeitler limited.

This is exciting, but I worry what if Sammy and TT get hurt again like McCoy. I want these guys completely healthy. I hate to sacrifice this game, but if it means complete health for everyone, I'll take it.

I know we can win at least 10 games with everyone after this week. The only teams making me nervous no matter if we had everyone is the Bengals and Pats. We are in it for every other team. Maybe Dallas if all of their guys are back.

Sammy Watkins: "A high chance I will be out there" (2:14)

Bills WR Sammy Watkins talks about his health as well as the chances of him being ready to play Sunday against the Bengals.

EJ Manuel: "I just want to help us win" (3:42)

Bills QB EJ Manuel discusses the importance of patience and maturity at the quarterback position as well as his preparation this week with the uncertainty of starter Tyrod Taylor.

Kyle Williams: "Our biggest challenge of the year" (2:06)
Bills DT Kyle Williams talks about the challenges the team will face Sunday agaisnt the Bengals as well as how the defensive communication on the field can continue to improve.

Rex Ryan Conference Call (12:00)
Buffalo Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan speaks with local media about playing the Bengals Sunday 10/18/2015

Preston Brown Conference Call (4:51)
Buffalo Bills LB Preston Brown speaks to local media on playing the Bengals Sunday 10/14/2015

@JonahJavad

Week 6: #Bills vs. #Bengals Preview with me and @salmaiorana. http://www.wgrz.com/videos/sports/2015/10/14/73949390/

@salmaiorana

Final version, updates from Tyrod, EJ, Sammy. Who's playing QB for the #Bills?... http://fb.me/6LCGYRBsM

@JohnDitullio

ICYMI -- @PaulDehnerJr of the Cincinnati Enquirer joined us for a preview of Bengals vs #Bills. http://fb.me/6RiCow1SH

This is exciting, but I worry what if Sammy and TT get hurt again like McCoy. I want these guys completely healthy. I hate to sacrifice this game, but if it means complete health for everyone, I'll take it.

I know we can win at least 10 games with everyone after this week. The only teams making me nervous no matter if we had everyone is the Bengals and Pats. We are in it for every other team. Maybe Dallas if all of their guys are back.

No one is completely healthy in the NFL except maybe kickers.

I get what you are saying, but it is a fine line between can you go and are you a weakling for sitting out. It is the last piece of what goes into being able to play in the NFL, your thresh hold for pain. Talent, size, heart, intelligence all play a big role. Can you play with pain matters. If you said 'you can not play if you are in pain or hurt', i doubt you could field one team by this time of year.

I get what you are saying, but it is a fine line between can you go and are you a weakling for sitting out. It is the last piece of what goes into being able to play in the NFL, your thresh hold for pain. Talent, size, heart, intelligence all play a big role. Can you play with pain matters. If you said 'you can not play if you are in pain or hurt', i doubt you could field one team by this time of year.

For any other team, yeah. But our guy has been nursing a groin injury since training camp.

And the beat goes on.

GO BILLS!!!

But can the player be effective. Would he injury become exacerbated by playing? or even worse , out for the rest of the season with a proper hit. or roll up on an ankle?

I actually dont feel like we have too many sissies on the offense. Especially the QBs.

And Carpenter is injured enough to be struggling. so there is that.

Guys like Odell Beckham are puddies. But i do not see that from our guys. The play to the whistle every snap.

Thats why i like these Bills. They do all the stuff you mentioned. Tough bunch of grunts we have.

except McCoy he's a bit of a pantywaist. But he should be rested too

26 what did you think of this piece I sure wonder?

26 what did you think of this piece I sure wonder?

I think it was a fair assessment for the most part. Nate Burleson should realize that Roman will design a different gameplan for EJ if he has to play on Sunday as opposed to what he'd dial up for Tyrod.

This is something to contemplate. I don't feel Roman and Tyrod ever got dialed in. Glimpses maybe.

If EJ has been somewhat involved with each play each game for Tyrod, shouldn't he be nearly up to speed with what Roman WANTS to run as compared to what plays to call for EJ?

I thought TT calls may have been a bit limited due to injuries. ( hindsight)