Week 6: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

The offense hasn't exactly been clicking the past 2 games. At home only scoring 10 against giants porous D is a joke (giants lowest points allowed by far), and 14 against Titans isn't going to win a lot of games either (only won that by narrowest of margins, and matched titans lowest points allowed on opening day against bucs). Is it becuase of Watkins and some RBs out? Or is there enough film on TT for opposing D's to have figured him out? I dunno but I don't see us getting any less productive with EJ, and possibly better. In preseason he was clicking with the 2rd and 3nd stringers too, so missing some other guys may not hurt as much.

I might guess TT has been struggling, and Roman trying to find some rhythm still.

Tyrod looks at Clay too much.

I think TT has regressed a bit, and now that the injury situation is elevated, maybe there is more reason to blame some of his poor passes on that ankle.

Dont think it that he has been figured out as much as Bills have not clicked offensively yet.

probably not, unfortunately. If you go by this year's record of all of their opponents thus far, the Bills are the best team they will play to date.

Seems so.

lets hope the Bills play up to their potential regardless of RB and or QB. Defense will be the strength, again.

: )

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trap game for Cincy? Prolly nah, but one can hope.

No such animal. Stats don't lie. Even if you choose to ignore the data and believe in such a theory, however, why would a team view a road game against a 3-2 opponent as an "easy" win?

probably not, unfortunately. If you go by this year's record of all of their opponents thus far, the Bills are the best team they will play to date.

Factor in they got Seattle at home and the Bills on the road and I'd say that's true given how the Hawks have been playing thus far.

Bengals Defense

29th in the NFL in yards/carry allowed

18th in yards/attempt allowed

19th in QB rating against

Bills Defense

7th in yards/carry allowed

4th in yards/pass attempt allowed

6th in QB rating against

Interesting. Especially with teams like the Raiders, Ravens and Seahawks, not known as offensive powerhouses on their list.

Bengals Defense

29th in the NFL in yards/carry allowed

18th in yards/attempt allowed

19th in QB rating against

Bills Defense

7th in yards/carry allowed4th in yards/pass attempt allowed6th in QB rating against

The ones that frame a picture best and matter the most.

I wish we could play with more leads.

GO BILLS!!!