Stray cats outnumber people in Niagara Falls, NY

truth on hold

Lol....

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (AP) An animal welfare organization says there are more stray cats and feral felines than people living in the city of Niagara Falls. Leaders of the Niagara County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals tell Buffalo's WGRZ-TV that there are at least 60,000 strays and feral cats in the city, compared to about 50,000 people.

StrayCatsAP1_1442491022045_216713_ver1.0

http://www.fox5ny.com/local-news/20759844-story

Edited by JTSP

Lol....

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (AP) An animal welfare organization says there are more stray cats and feral felines than people living in the city of Niagara Falls. Leaders of the Niagara County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals tell Buffalo's WGRZ-TV that there are at least 60,000 strays and feral cats in the city, compared to about 50,000 people.

Ho Min, owner of three China Buffet and Number 1 Chinese Restaurant franchises in downtown Niagara Falls was asked if the feline population has affected his business in any way. Mr. Min stated "It not so much number of cats that bother me; it the size of them. Too skinny and bony. Not what I like to use...errr, how you say, not what we consider good cat."

StrayCatsAP1_1442491022045_216713_ver1.0

http://www.fox5ny.com/local-news/20759844-story

Crazy how the cats are even having an impact on the economic condition in the city.

Crazy how the cats are even having an impact on the economic condition in the city.

If stray cats are impacting economic conditions in the city, they are impacting economic conditions in New York state. New York state transacts commerce with other states. Which means these are impacting economic conditions in other states. So the stray cats are bound by the Interstate Commerce clause in the Constitution.

Have the cats enrolled in Obamacare?

If stray cats are impacting economic conditions in the city, they are impacting economic conditions in New York state. New York state transacts commerce with other states. Which means these are impacting economic conditions in other states. So the stray cats are bound by the Interstate Commerce clause in the Constitution.

Have the cats enrolled in Obamacare?

Read the quote again by Ho Min...do you think he enrolled in Obamacare?

Read the quote again by Ho Min...do you think he enrolled in Obamacare?

So I kind of thought you were referring to a quote by Ho Chi Minh. But for arguments sake I went back to the link looking for a quote from somebody named Ho Min

Then I saw a link about somebody that duct taped their dogs mouth shut

Please excuse me while I curse up a storm and get my blood pressure under control :censored:

I spent a 3 day vacation with the grandkids this summer in the falls, stayed on the american side and don't remember seeing a bunch of stray cats. Granted we down by the falls or over on the canadian side a good part of the visit, still didn't get overrun by cats.were

Guess you aint been by there lately Chef. I cant believe it is that high. My hometown...but damn oi thought it might be closer to 30K now.Bout 75K in the 70's

I have not. I think I've only been there once in my life and it's been probably 40 years. That was to go to a Kiss concert at the NF Convention Center and as a teenage stoner I wasn't paying too much attention to the demographics. :lol: