Stray cats outnumber people in Niagara Falls, NY

truth on hold

Ho Min, owner of three China Buffet and Number 1 Chinese Restaurant franchises in downtown Niagara Falls was asked if the feline population has affected his business in any way. Mr. Min stated "It not so much number of cats that bother me; it the size of them. Too skinny and bony. Not what I like to use...errr, how you say, not what we consider good cat."

WTF??

Lol....

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (AP) An animal welfare organization says there are more stray cats and feral felines than people living in the city of Niagara Falls. Leaders of the Niagara County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals tell Buffalo's WGRZ-TV that there are at least 60,000 strays and feral cats in the city, compared to about 50,000 people.

I do not believe this at all...no way are there 50,000 people living in Niagara Falls!

Niagara SPCA Executive Director Amy Lewis says the number of strays will continue to increase if people don't spay or neuter their cats.

Uh....you just got done telling me there are 60,000 feral cats. I think that horse is out of the barn there, Amy.

Uh....you just got done telling me there are 60,000 feral cats. I think that horse is out of the barn there, Amy.

:lol:

Ho Min, owner of three China Buffet and Number 1 Chinese Restaurant franchises in downtown Niagara Falls was asked if the feline population has affected his business in any way. Mr. Min stated "It not so much number of cats that bother me; it the size of them. Too skinny and bony. Not what I like to use...errr, how you say, not what we consider good cat."

WTF??

I took my family to NF this past summer. We did not see any cats, but I felt like I was in downtown New Delhi with all of the Indian restaurants around. Dirty and very tired looking restaurants and buildings downtown and the pungent smell of curry hung in the air on a hot July afternoon.... :sick:

Edited by Flutie Flakes

:lol:

I took my family to NF this past summer. We did not see any cats, but I felt like I was in downtown New Delhi with all of the Indian restaurants around. Dirty and very tired looking restaurants and buildings downtown and the pungent smell of curry hung in the air on a hot July afternoon.... :sick:

It really is a shame...the American Side would be a great destination but for the tourist traps and filth.

:thumbsup: Nice job!

Ha...The Blue Whale!

BTW, sorry to see Iney Wallens died...my mom and her i think were the original frenenmies!

Those two along with Louise(cant remember her last name...they owned the Red Jacket...Mordon maybe?) used to have lunch ever once in a while and served on several boards for a while like Niagara Council for the Arts etc.... Loved those stories