What Will You Be Doing This Sunday.....

Chef Jim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited to be trying a new place this week in DC. Yes it's Saturday, but should be sleeping off a meat/ booze induced coma on Sunday from this place

Chef this should be the charcuterie menu! Poke around the whole menu, be your kind of place!

http://www.thepartisandc.com/documents/Charcuterie_013.pdf

Funny. This is where we're thinking of going tonight.

http://www.dopoadesso.com/adesso/menu

Funny. This is where we're thinking of going tonight.

http://www.dopoadesso.com/adesso/menu

Place was good, not great. Not as good as that ham and oyster place you sent me to in SF. Beer selection was out of this world though, a good 20 sours or funky beers on tap!

Back to Richmond in an hour so, freaking leaves need to leaves!

Happy Bills free Sunday everyone!

Today, I think I'll mow one final time, throw down some winter guard and move the mower to the back of the shed. Then I shall take my motorbike for the final ride of the year and get it winterized and nestled in the back of the garage and all covered up for the winter. Then my wife and I will continue her birthday weekend celebration by joining close friends at the Garrison for $2 beer specials and 1/2 price pub fare.

Now THIS is a Sunday!!

Place was good, not great. Not as good as that ham and oyster place you sent me to in SF. Beer selection was out of this world though, a good 20 sours or funky beers on tap!

Back to Richmond in an hour so, freaking leaves need to leaves!

Happy Bills free Sunday everyone!

Adesso is fantastic!! Inspires me every time I go. Time to get more charcuterie ready for Christmas.

Thanks for bumping this CGF!!

The wife is out of town all weekend. So who know what I'll be doing. I definitely won't be watching the Bills that's for sure.

No one will ....they play Monday night!

Have a friend in from LA for the weekend ,they used to live in neighborhood so we doing meet and greet with them and a bunch of friends Sunday afternoon. He wants a bunch off stuff from egg, so be up early smoking butt, then wings and shrimp.

And if you have not done shrimp on the egg yet chef, you missing out! This is fantastic

http://barbecuebible.com/recipe/smoked-shrimp-cocktail-with-chipotle-orange-sauce/

• 4 weeks later...

well i went to a parade last night for christmas. then, after midnight (so sunday) the friend i went with had been goofing around and bs'ing about the show dating naked. both of us said we'd do it and have friends who have done the show. either way, we decide we are going to roast marshmellows and make smor's naked style.

during the game a friend came over for 20 minutes, too. made the end better.

tonight i'm going on a date with an out of this world hot chick. i have about an hour to go before i have to be there for beers and football. gonna play this one low key and close to chest.

My daughter sang in the Christmas concert at church, then we took the kids out to an early dinner. 90 minutes of church music >>> typical late season Bills game.

well i went to a parade last night for christmas. then, after midnight (so sunday) the friend i went with had been goofing around and bs'ing about the show dating naked. both of us said we'd do it and have friends who have done the show. either way, we decide we are going to roast marshmellows and make smor's naked style.

during the game a friend came over for 20 minutes, too. made the end better.

tonight i'm going on a date with an out of this world hot chick. i have about an hour to go before i have to be there for beers and football. gonna play this one low key and close to chest.

Her chest?

Edited by KD in CT