What Will You Be Doing This Sunday.....

Chef Jim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sunday I'll be in SoCal with good friends. I assume it will be on here at 6:30am like the other London game was. If so though I'm an early riser and will most likely be up at that time. Will I watch it? Not sure. Who are they playing?

They have two opponents: Themselves and Jacksonville.

They have two opponents: Themselves and Jacksonville.

Ok I thought it was a FL team but knew the Dolphins played the last London game.

It's funny seeing I'm staying at a friends not sure if I'll watch. However if I was at home I would. What else is there to do at 6:30am. :lol:

This Sunday I'll be in SoCal with good friends. I assume it will be on here at 6:30am like the other London game was. If so though I'm an early riser and will most likely be up at that time. Will I watch it? Not sure. Who are they playing?

Remember to watch you must stream it on Yahoo.

Isn't the water kinda cold this time of year?

I think it is always pretty cold, but I have only been to SF once.

That is an amazing video!

I'm taking my Sundays back.

You have to have low expectations to survive as a Bills fan.

I started with, "I expect they will play 16 games in 2015 regular season" and did not look for a more lofty goal.

:bag:

Well then looks like I'll be missing another Bills game. Oh the horror.

This actually pisses me off.

I will be out of town, but cannot DVR the game because it will be BLACKED OUT in Rochester, NY.

It will only be broadcast by Jacksonville and Buffalo TV stations.

Now when there was a blackout rule because a HOME game did not sellout 72 hours before kickoff, they extended "local" broadcast blackout to include all the way to east Syracuse stations.

Yet, when Buffalo is the VISITING team (in f*cking England), the "local" broadcast rule for home games is thrown away.

Ya - Freaking - Hoo!

So much for building good will and REGIONALIZING the team. Once again they show us how much they disregard the fans.

I think it is always pretty cold, but I have only been to SF once.

That is an amazing video!

It was hot at our place above the bay and freezing on the water so yeah it's always cold. And they say the water is warmer than usual this year. Yikes! I got some pretty good videos of the Blue Angels. Holy crap are those things loud.

Working on my drip system so I was busy all day outside. How'd the Bills do?

They didn't lose :thumbsup:

I've been setting a new DirecTV receiver. The old one was overheating.

The replacement keeps rebooting every hour or so for updates. And I've been going thru adding all my series into the DVR, but there aren't any upcoming showings for most of them. And the shows its finding, I'm gonna be deleting lots of stuff I've already seen. South Park and Ancient Aliens combined for about 100 upcoming recordings.

Supposed to be chilly and rainy here tomorrow. Yes in the 40's and 50's is chilly for us. I'm braising a huge beef shank then we'll likely hit our sauna then put a fire on.

Rain???

Wonderful as long as there won't be mudslides.

Bills...Stars...and my "girls" for me with ribs in the crock pot.

Rain???

Wonderful as long as there won't be mudslides.

Bills...Stars...and my "girls" for me with ribs in the crock pot.

Not enough rain for a mudslide but there likely will be enough for slides when El Nino hits. I live on a steep hill but we're on solid ground so we'll be ok. Now the fault line we live on? That's a whole different story.

Sorry I'm slipping here. The Thursday game threw me off. What I did instead of watching the game was follow the second half game day thread on TSW. Holy **** it was the funniest thing I've ever read.

People that feel the need to type their reaction to every play are a unique individual. And the mix of posts from elation to absolute horror from one second to the next was an absolute work of art. :thumbsup::w00t:

Edited by Chef Jim