What Will You Be Doing This Sunday.....

Chef Jim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better get some ear plugs.

Bills... Cowboys... Rangers for me.

No earplugs for me. That's the best part. I was invited to watch the show from the Transamerica Pyramid's observation deck which is inside. Though it was cool to see them fly right by, the lack of sound of the jets made it a lot less entertaining.

I would rather watch the Bills then a few planes fly around.

Not me. As a matter of fact I cleaned my windows and screens and babysat my smoker outside in the sun last Sunday instead of watching the Bills. And even if they had won I'd still have preferred it.

Oh and if you think Fleet Week and especially the Blue Angels is just a few planes flying around you obviously have never experienced it.

And not to go all PPP here but Obama will be in town this weekend too. Glad I'll be on the water because the city is going to be a cluster !@#$ with Fleet Week and O in town.

Edited by Chef Jim

Does CLUSTER ONE fly into SFO, or does he spare us the pain by using a military base or OAK?

SFO. I got stuck behind his motorcade on the 280 when I lived in the city and worked south of SFO.

And the B word is not from SFO to SF it's closing off streets in downtown SF when he's here. There are over 1 million people that come to SF for Fleet Week. They didn't plan this one too well.

No earplugs for me. That's the best part. I was invited to watch the show from the Transamerica Pyramid's observation deck which is inside. Though it was cool to see them fly right by, the lack of sound of the jets made it a lot less entertaining.

See your point.watched the Rangers from inside The Front Row Grill several years ago. Never again. Felt like I was at the house with the TV muted.