One Fan had a Mysterious "White Powder" at the Ralph

It seems every week our fanbase is covered on Deadspin.

Not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed. :lol:

Sure, you all make jokes, but this is exactly the kind of drug abuse that causes a person to say “Hey, we should play home games in Toronto,” or “Let’s trade for LeSean McCoy,” or “Rex Ryan will turn us around.”

Hahahahaha

It seems every week our fanbase is covered on Deadspin.

Not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed. :lol:

Hahahahaha

To be fair I am sure at every NFL game (Or any random sampling of 70-100 thousand people) you can find people doing horrible/weird ****. But for whatever reason the Bills have caught on with Deadspin's staff and Bills fans or people at the games have been sending them a lot of good funny photos/videos. It is funny, I take it as a backwards sign of endearment.

To be fair I am sure at every NFL game (Or any random sampling of 70-100 thousand people) you can find people doing horrible/weird ****. But for whatever reason the Bills have caught on with Deadspin's staff and Bills fans or people at the games have been sending them a lot of good funny photos/videos. It is funny, I take it as a backwards sign of endearment.

Hey, if we have a **** team year after year, we might as well have fun with it haha

I bet it's fake. After dizzy bat guy this year and that dude giving his lady friend the ol' "hey how ya doin?" last year, I have a feeling people are just coming up with outlandish posts/pics/videos to try to go viral. See also the "missed connection" craigslist post a few weeks ago

Besides, doing rails outside is just asking for trouble. Wind, conspicuousness, and such. There's much better ways to hide it and keep it from blowing away. Or so I've heard.

Edited by jimmy10

I bet it's fake. After dizzy bat guy this year and that dude giving his lady friend the ol' "hey how ya doin?" last year, I have a feeling people are just coming up with outlandish posts/pics/videos to try to go viral. See also the "missed connection" craigslist post a few weeks ago

Besides, doing rails outside is just asking for trouble. Wind, conspicuousness, and such. There's much better ways to hide it and keep it from blowing away. Or so I've heard.

He wasn't going to blow his opportunity to enjoy halftime.