Rapaport: TT wanted to sign with Eagles, they chose Tebow

YoloinOhio

You do know that Jim Kelly initially didnt want to come to the Buffalo Bills right?

i think it was more that your comment seemed a little out of place. that TT reached out to see if there was interest from a team barely registers as a blip, so comparing it to kelly not wanting to be here seemed odd.

OK I see why my point is being questioned

One was a free agent and one was drafted

My point is that both of them originally the bills was not their first choice....however it worked out that they both ended up being bills......and with Kelly that was a major success....with TT it seems at this point like it was also a good move.

OK I see why my point is being questioned

One was a free agent and one was drafted

My point is that both of them originally the bills was not their first choice....however it worked out that they both ended up being bills......and with Kelly that was a major success....with TT it seems at this point like it was also a good move.

no worries, I didn't see the connection because I wasn't implying he didn't want to come here by any means. I thought it was very interesting about Chip's decision making. Tebow instead? Not something I thought I had heard until now. Edited by YoloinOhio

So a free agents first choice wasnt Buffalo.

it didnt even say that - it said one place he was interested in as a potential fit was philly.

id question the guy a lot more if he hired an agent that lazily waited for offers to come in, instead of going out and trying to find interest where he could produce.

no worries, I didn't see the connection because I wasn't implying he didn't want to come here by any means. I thought it was very interesting about Chip's decision making. Tebow instead? Not something I thought I had heard until now.

Chips racist, remember?

it didnt even say that - it said one place he was interested in as a potential fit was philly.

id question the guy a lot more if he hired an agent that lazily waited for offers to come in, instead of going out and trying to find interest where he could produce.

Was about to make this exact point. The article says nothing about how he ranked his options -- only that he wanted to have more than one.

Doesn't necessarily look bad for the Bills that he reached out to another team that may have been able to use him before he was signed by the bills. I would have too if I was looking for a job as a QB.

This looks much worse on the Eagles and the genius Chip that they passed on bringing him in and instead thought Tebow was the better option.........