Bills fans should be ashamed of themselves!!!

flomoe

I flew in from out of town to see a Bills game. I parked in a private lot full of Bills fans, but also nearly half full of giant fans. I sat in a season ticket holder section, though with 60,000 season tickets sold, one would think most is the stadium is that, that was heavily outnumbered by Giants fans.

How does this happen with a team supposedly on the rise, selling 60,000 season tickets and on an afternoon that wasn't inclement?

Every a-hole that sold their ticket should have to turn in their fan card immediately! That was an absolutely disgusting display of fanhood, just to make a few bucks.

There are alot of True fans out there that will take those seats when they become available instead of the greedy asses that buy them and then sell them off to the opposing team!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what makes America Great.

Next time, sit on the Bills side.

But yes, respect to Giants fans. I heard their chant and cheers several times.

And, we didn't have much to cheer about.

Imo

Meh, they own the tickets, they can do what they want with them.

The Bills have not given fans much reason to go to the games over the last decade.

Then let fans that's willing to show up buy the tickets. The Giants crew damn near overwhelmed the Bills fans..

I flew in from out of town to see a Bills game. I parked in a private lot full of Bills fans, but also nearly half full of giant fans. I sat in a season ticket holder section, though with 60,000 season tickets sold, one would think most is the stadium is that, that was heavily outnumbered by Giants fans.

How does this happen with a team supposedly on the rise, selling 60,000 season tickets and on an afternoon that wasn't inclement?

Every a-hole that sold their ticket should have to turn in their fan card immediately! That was an absolutely disgusting display of fanhood, just to make a few bucks.

There are alot of True fans out there that will take those seats when they become available instead of the greedy asses that buy them and then sell them off to the opposing team!

Agreed. This is why the single game tickets should not go to ST holders that want them first. They are just using them to finance their ST purchase. Leave them for Bills fans that either can't afford to but ST or can't go to more than a few games. Lots of $ In Ny and Boston area and their well - heeled fans are more than willing to invade us. This practice sucks IMO.

Agreed. This is why the single game tickets should not go to ST holders that want them first. They are just using them to finance their ST purchase. Leave them for Bills fans that either can't afford to but ST or can't go to more than a few games. Lots of $ In Ny and Boston area and their well - heeled fans are more than willing to invade us. This practice sucks IMO.

How are you going to prove that people in Boston or NYC are Bills fans when they make a purchase? I know one poster here that was at the game today and lives on Long Island. If you go off simple geography, he would be denied a ticket purchase.

How are you going to prove that people in Boston or NYC are Bills fans when they make a purchase? I know one poster here that was at the game today and lives on Long Island. If you go off simple geography, he would be denied a ticket purchase.

exactly, I have sold mine plenty of times (can't always make the drive from Canada.) I can't control who buys them.

? Who is suggesting denying anyone a purchase? I simply said that I hate the practice of giving ST holders first crack at single game tickets, as many end up on the secondary market to defray part of their ST costs. This opposed to Bills fans who can only afford to buy tickets to a couple games or can only attend a few. The secondary market is at an inflated price and many out of town fans are more able to buy those seats as they can't get a ticket to see their team at home . Teams such as NYG and NE come to mind. Single game seats would at least be more likely to end up in the hands of Bills fans if they went on sale to the general public.

You go to StubHub or NFL Ticket Exchange, and the guy with the $$$ gets the tix. It's not a "fan based" thing.

No one is denying that is how it works, just saying that it sucks .