Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should have beat Dallas in the much talked about Eli not keeping the clock running, up 20-10 on Atlanta going the 4th quarter blow a ten point lead and lose, routed the skins....awful ? no

The Giants had quite a bit of help from Dallas in week 1. But thanks to Eli's boneheaded game management, the NYG snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

should have beat Dallas in the much talked about Eli not keeping the clock running, up 20-10 on Atlanta going the 4th quarter blow a ten point lead and lose, routed the skins....awful ? no

If the Giants offense was just slightly above putrid week 1, they would have won that game against a weak Dallas defense. They won the turnover battle 3-0. The turnovers were the only stops their D could get. The game shouldn't have been close. It was and they deserved the loss. I don't understand giving them credit for not playing well and losing.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I can give the Philly talking head perspective FWIW. The general idea is that the Giants are ok, and when Eli gets rolling he gets rolling. But with Cruz out, there really isn't a dynamic threat to worry about on offense right now and unless Eli has a stellar day the Bills will be alright.

I can give the Philly talking head perspective FWIW. The general idea is that the Giants are ok, and when Eli gets rolling he gets rolling. But with Cruz out, there really isn't a dynamic threat to worry about on offense right now and unless Eli has a stellar day the Bills will be alright.

OBJ is dynamic, but he's the only one, so you can double him.

Andre Williams could surprise them if they're not careful.

OBJ is dynamic, but he's the only one, so you can double him.

Andre Williams could surprise them if they're not careful.

That was my thinking. I honestly think our plan to contain TY Hilton is a good base model of OBJ, especially with Darby coming along nicely: jam him on the line with Darby and have Graham help over top as a safety valve, shut down Randle with Gilmore and keep blitzing Eli all day long.

Bills secondary not worried about Giants receivers

The Giants have some top flight talent at wide receiver, but Buffalo's secondary believes they match up well.

Red zone success rooted in variety, repetition

The Bills currently rank second in the league in red zone touchdown efficiency with an 83.3 percent success rate behind only Arizona at a little over 91 percent. Buffalo credits their success to a couple of factors.

Coach Coughlin talks injuries and preview Bills (4:00)
Coach Tom Coughlin updates team injuries as the Giants prepare for the Bills

WR Victor Cruz updates calf injury (6:40)
WR Victor Cruz with the latest on his calf and optimism for return soon

Strategy: Game planning for Bills (2:03)
Carl Banks takes to the telestrator to scout the Giants' opponent