Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@RyanTalbotBills

5 #Bills Predictions: Mario/Hughes overwhelm #Giants OTs http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1594718-5-bills-predictions-bills-des-overwhelm-ots

proxy.jpg?t=HBhEaHR0cDovL2ltZy5zY291dC5j

5. Score Prediction: Bills 22, Giants 20

Do I really need to explain the score prediction? The final score comes 25 years too late, but Buffalo wins on a 47-yard Dan Carpenter field goal as time expires.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@john_kucko

Unreal! For 3rd straight game, #Bills RV lot completely sold out. Team record continues.

CQZrBTmUwAIt15o.jpg

Download the Week 4 Fan Playbook for your tablet

Download the Bills Touch Fan Playbook for Week 4 of the Buffalo Bills 2015 season for a behind-the-scenes look at the team and all the action on gameday on your tablet.

FolioCover_wk4_v.jpg

He's not been impressive to say the least. He's the new Lee Smith.

t least they're getting Gray involved too. With Sammy & Goodwin out, I expect more designed plays to multiple TEs.

Top 10 reasons to be pumped for Bills-Giants

The Bills come home to take on the Giants in front of the best fans in the NFL, and we've put together the top 10 reasons you should be excited and ready to #RockTheRalph.

@buffalobills

Nothing compliments Bills red, white, and blue better than a little pink for Sunday's game. #NYGvsBUF #Billieve

CQPDn0bWEAAr90s.png

Check out the players rocking Sunday's gameday giveaway, the famous ECMC + @ADPROSports #Billieve Yowie rallywear!

CQaQVZKWEAE8N3T.jpg

Watkins was out of the game for nearly 3 quarters last week and Harvin was just fine. Hogan picked up the slack on the other side and even made a long pass play. I think they have enough weapons in the passing game to compensate, even if they double Harvin deep. That said, I would love to see Goodwin play to keep the D honest with real speed on the other said.

The Phish back was looking towards opposite side of field on Hogan's TD, a mistake Giants will probably not repeat after seeing how both CB and safety were burned by him but I think Hogan is more important in the blocking game where he was instrumental on a number of runs.

Giants sign TE Will Tye to active roster, release DT Kenrick Ellis

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – With two tight ends sidelined with injuries, the Giants today signed Will Tye off their practice squad.

To create room on the roster, the Giants terminated the contract of defensive tackle Kenrick Ellis.

Giants O-Line faces challenges Sunday vs. Bills

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Choosing the most formidable challenge facing the Giants’ offensive line against the Buffalo Bills tomorrow requires a multiple-choice question.

Is it:

• A) Opening holes for the team’s thus-far lackluster rushing attack?

• B) Protecting Eli Manning from the defense that led the NFL in sacks each of the previous two seasons?

• C) Playing with poise and at a high level of proficiency in Ralph Wilson Stadium, one of the NFL’s loudest venues?

• D) All of the above, because Buffalo has the NFL’s most formidable defensive line.

They have no Brady to pull it off.

@gmen_fanly

Giants looking to rip page out of Patriots’ playbook #NYGiants #NYG http://www.fanly.me/pfr/KRA4HTJLcF

BUFFALO — Figure the Giants will try as best they can to copy-cat what the Patriots did two weeks ago to shred what otherwise has been a dominant Bills defense.

The Patriots spread out the Bills defense and used a quick, short passing game to keep Buffalo off balance and prevent it from digging in and going into attack mode.

That is easier said than done, especially against a defense designed by coach Rex Ryan, who always presents opposing offensive lines with more to study and worry about than most other defensive masterminds.

CQeJXApVAAAu_rD.jpg

Time to Rock the Ralph (1:03)

@NewsRadio930

After a wet, windy and cold Saturday, it's a GREAT day for some football at The Ralph!

CQeKUlZWwAA_fgM.jpg

@TBNSports

Heading to the game? Here's our #Bills gameday guide. Gas, food, lodging and more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/04/bills-gameday-guide-gas-food-lodging/

CQdDguQXAAAoFlW.jpg

Preview of Tyrod's NFL Network GameDay First Interview (1:36)