Captains

PolishHook22

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Clay and Incognito with maybe Taylor (Leadership) and K Williams. He wants the first two to feel like they are the leaders of the team from what I can see.

I prefer standing leaders where you can count on them like Fredex in the past, but it is his show.

i agree, I like season long captains too.

It might just be me but I don't see any true leaders on the team. I know Fred's been gone for a little bit but I really think someone on the team really needs to set up. Who do you guys think? I personally think Aaron Williams needs to step up, keep himself, and the team under control.

AW needs to worry about himself before others! I hope he can, but, think he cant. So, he will be an above average player. Or if he makes improvements he could be that guy.

It might just be me but I don't see any true leaders on the team. I know Fred's been gone for a little bit but I really think someone on the team really needs to set up. Who do you guys think? I personally think Aaron Williams needs to step up, keep himself, and the team under control.

Aaron Williams knickname should be Captain Penalty.

Garrison Sanborn gives fiery Malcolm X inspired speeches

I think i heard that too

It seems Bradham is starting to get involved. Someone pointed out he chastised Preston Brown on the roughing the qb call. I also saw him getting in Duke Williams face against the colts. He has fire he is becoming a key contributor and I think he is going to be depended on to lead these men.... VERY SOON

It amazes me how a player literally got helicoptered out of our stadium with what could have been a career ending spinal injury last week and fans are actually talking **** about him

He leaves it all on the field for us but isnt perfect.......christ....humans

I'm not talking **** about AW at all, I really like the way he leaves it on the field. My thing is he really needs to keep his composure and not take dumb penalties. Also I'm glad he's alright.

This team will be successful, when its QB will be the leader and take charge. He needs to be able to go up in the face and let people know what is expected of them. The last guy who got closest to that was the one who took us to the playoffs....Everyone after that have shied away and the results are there to be seen.

i agree, I like season long captains too.

Do you think even a single player views the leaders of the team differently either way?

Or do you think they take it as a way to fire up guys a little extra each week and the idea that you need to name captains to know leaders is silly?

It amazes me how a player literally got helicoptered out of our stadium with what could have been a career ending spinal injury last week and fans are actually talking **** about him

He leaves it all on the field for us but isnt perfect.......christ....humans

How many days until fans can acknowledge the ups and downs with his skill sets?

He's super talented but gets out of control far too often - hopefully he finds a balance.

Edited by NoSaint

Kyle Williams and LeSean McCoy. Both played like they were prepared last week and appeared to give 100% the whole game. They also appear able to control themselves emotionally on the field, and avoid penalties.

agreed on Kyle but McCoy is definitely a "ME first" kind of player. Shady is all about Shady and what kind of car he has and how many diamonds are on his necklace. he will get himself ready to play but he's not going to lead or care what anyone else is doing. i think he would be jealous if Karlos ends up being a good player so i doubt he's out there helping the young man get better

agreed on Kyle but McCoy is definitely a "ME first" kind of player. Shady is all about Shady and what kind of car he has and how many diamonds are on his necklace. he will get himself ready to play but he's not going to lead or care what anyone else is doing. i think he would be jealous if Karlos ends up being a good player so i doubt he's out there helping the young man get better

i don't see the "me first" with him to this point. He has blocked his butt off. Talked about how he has to improve. Hasn't complained. I'm talking about on the field. What does it have to with cars and jewelry? Why do you think he'd be jealous of Karlos? Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't see the "me first" -- I'm talking about on the field. What does it have to with cars and jewelry?

on the field, sure. he's a pro and he plays hard. i mean as a leader in the locker room and off the field. i doubt he goes out of his way to look out for the young guys

on the field, sure. he's a pro and he plays hard. i mean as a leader in the locker room and off the field. i doubt he goes out of his way to look out for the young guys

you may be right, but I just haven't seen any evidence as to why. Karlos was interviewed a couple week ago and talked about how much McCoy helped him in camp.

What a way to disgrace your team... Not knowing who the leaders are all the sudden.