Jersey? Shady or Taylor

I wanted to get my 2015 jersey after the pats game.

But now I will wait another week.

With a win, the jersey would have been for Taylor. If Shady was the main cause for the win, then the jersey would have been Mccoy.

Same scenario this week.

Which jersey do you think I end up getting this Sunday night or Monday morning? Taylor or Mccoy?

i read it on this board.

Shady: will be injured and costs a lot more than Kiko would

Taylor: Is the present EJ is the future.

No go on either. Place it safe and get a Dan Carpenter Jersey.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to get my 2015 jersey after the pats game.

But now I will wait another week.

With a win, the jersey would have been for Taylor. If Shady was the main cause for the win, then the jersey would have been Mccoy.

Same scenario this week.

Which jersey do you think I end up getting this Sunday night or Monday morning? Taylor or Mccoy?

Neither may be around here a lot longer.

If it was me, I'd go with Gale Gilbert.

I don't get player jerseys for fans. You are a fan of the team? Or just that player?

Especially in the current NFL. Shell out cash for overpriced jersey with name and number that will most likely not apply in a few years. Many thought they were safe with 22 Jackson. Well if you are keeping the jersey for snapshot in time, fine.

But these players don't stick.

I go custom, put my own name on with 00. I'll never get traded or cut

Edited by UncleMonkeyHead

I don't get player jerseys for fans. You are a fan of the team? Or just that player?

Especially in the current NFL. Shell out cash for overpriced jersey with name and number that will most likely not apply in a few years. Many thought they were safe with 22 Jackson. Well if you are keeping the jersey for snapshot in time, fine.

Yes for snapshot in time.

I'd go for Taylor. I'm guessing he's going to be here longer.

shady is here for 4 years, pretty much no matter what - and should be great during much of it

taylor is a big question mark and not to be pessimistic but id hate to spend that kind of money if he doesnt make it to the holiday season.

I'm going to disagree with your pessimism with my own brand of pessimism.

Thought this was kind of funny, though:

LeSean_McCoy_Chip_Kelly_Rejects_Picture.

so you think? never get comfortable. Its a business

high school and college players' mothers and girlfriends sometimes wear their loved one's home or away jersey in the stands.

i know it's very common for grown men to do the same for their pro favorites.. just never understood why

never bought one.

But do wear some Bills logo. My standing buffalo in white game time and my hat when my hair is a mess. so, often. but for sure sat and sun

I also get some T shirts for that charitable organization then donate them to the homeless and needy , win win win.

Help a person in need. help another person in need of new clean clothing and maybe influence some one to be a Bills fan. Which all about having hope anyways.

Never been a big jersey guy, but I'd take Shady given the options (as of today). You never know what bone headed move a guy will come up with to shame me for my choice and litter the back of my closet.

So..... Is Fred still available? Serious question. I have my Bills gear, but my adult sons would be big jersey lovers.

Never been a big jersey guy, but I'd take Shady given the options (as of today). You never know what bone headed move a guy will come up with to shame me for my choice and litter the back of my closet.

So..... Is Fred still available? Serious question. I have my Bills gear, but my adult sons would be big jersey lovers.

I might buy a Fred jersey. Or Kyle W.

For my grandson. He is only 8 months but hey what the heck ! He would look good in 22 or 95 . and i could tell him grandiose stories about

My Bills legends : ).

Edited by 3rdand12

I'd go for Taylor. I'm guessing he's going to be here longer.

I'm going to disagree with your pessimism with my own brand of pessimism.

Thought this was kind of funny, though:

LeSean_McCoy_Chip_Kelly_Rejects_Picture.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25300852/look-lesean-mccoy-organizes-chip-kelly-rejects-picture

Have at it. I generally like tyrod, was just saying if you had to pick one to be week 1 2016 starter - McCoy is much more likely even if you love tyrod.

Obviously great if both are though

I might buy a Fred jersey. Or Kyle W.

For my grandson. He is only 8 months but hey what the heck ! He would look good in 22 or 95 . and i could tell him grandiose stories about

My Bills legends : ).

You made me think.... but be careful! I have a grandson almost 2 years old. I doubt todays jersey will fit him by the Super Bowl! Holy crap! I forgot how fast they grow. At least my boys are stable in their size now. Kyle is another great option though. Can't go wrong there.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but was Eugene Robinson the NFL "Good Citizen of the Year" - or some such distinction - before getting picked up for soliciting prostitution right before the (Atlanta?) Super Bowl? While his family was back at their hotel. That's one reason I'm not a huge jersey guy. But that's just me. I'd go old school if I got one, and they weren't saints either.

If I wore jersey's, Sanborn would be one of the players I would consider getting.

I can dig that. makes perfect sense to me. and that's ....Okay : )

You made me think.... but be careful! I have a grandson almost 2 years old. I doubt todays jersey will fit him by the Super Bowl! Holy crap! I forgot how fast they grow. At least my boys are stable in their size now. Kyle is another great option though. Can't go wrong there.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but was Eugene Robinson the NFL "Good Citizen of the Year" - or some such distinction - before getting picked up for soliciting prostitution right before the (Atlanta?) Super Bowl? While his family was back at their hotel. That's one reason I'm not a huge jersey guy. But that's just me. I'd go old school if I got one, and they weren't saints either.

Its just hat Fred and Kyle have been my favorite Bills since about year two for them each. 5th round and Udfa. worked to succeed and did it honestly. That's my kinda Bison.

Edited by 3rdand12