Do you feel different about the Colts win?

Stads

I don't feel too different. For one thing, I felt, even before that game, the Colts way over-achieved last year. A lot really broke their way to get to the championship game (winning a soft division, getting the playoff choking Bengals in the first playoff game then the Broncos when Peyton was hurt and clearly not his usual self). The championship game annihilation to NE spoke volumes (NE was great but even the Ravens and Seahawks at least found a way to compete with them). The Colts are awful outside of Andrew Luck so if you can find a way to contain him you can dominate them (I recall a very mediocre Rams team destroying them a few years back).

Also, I felt like we could have really blown them out worse than we did. After we went up 24-0 we clearly played off defensively.

The Colts will get better throughout the season. They don't have any receivers getting separation against man coverage so its tough against pressure teams like the Bills or Jets. I have a feeling they will play much better against the Titans this week.

The Jets are good and very similar to the Bills. Have to think though the Bills have a little more talent and that the Jets might suffer some injuries to some of those older players throughout the season.

Each game is all about matchups. The Jets and Bills were both bad matchups for the Colts early in the season. That might be different later on. Have to think the Bills will match up well with the Jets. I just remember how poorly Fitz/Chan played against Rex Ryan defenses when he was in Buffalo.

Not so impressive now.

Hard to say, due to it being the first game of the season and all the hype. The Colts started 2014 season 0-2, won the division and went to the Championship game, so as it may not seem impressive now, it's more of a wait and see how this season plays out.