Andrew Luck excuse thread

4merper4mer

Texans should've won that game last night. Horrible refs.

Yep...the Bills aren't the only victims.

Colts are Lucky.

Man, that defensive holding call on the INT in the end zone was a killer. I don't even like the Texans, but I got almost as heated as when I'm watching a Bills game.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that defensive holding call on the INT in the end zone was a killer. I don't even like the Texans, but I got almost as heated as when I'm watching a Bills game.

And the WR push-off calls/non-calls...it was horrible. I felt bad for them.

Then the salt on the wound came when Hoyer decided to be Hoyer.

And the WR push-off calls/non-calls...it was horrible. I felt bad for them.

Then the salt on the wound came when Hoyer decided to be Hoyer.

Yep, and the dagger was the TD they got after the INT got reversed. A clear pick play by Hilton. It's always saltier when the team rubs it in by doing a Pats* impression.

Luck is trying to emulate Fitzpatrick

Ivy League degree (Stanford vs Harvard...I give the nod to Harvard)

Beard (Luck vs Fitz...I give Fitz the nod on this as well)

Record (Fitz)

Air go....Fitz is the better QB

Besides the fact that Stanford isn't an Ivy League school

How about comparing Luck to the previous Stanford QB to make it to the NFL. A couple good seasons to start the career then it went south fast

Could Luck be a much larger scale Los Gatos style collapse?

Besides the fact that Stanford isn't an Ivy League school

How about comparing Luck to the previous Stanford QB to make it to the NFL. A couple good seasons to start the career then it went south fast

Could Luck be a much larger scale Los Gatos style collapse?

I see through all of these excuses for Luck flowing like lava from Mount Vesuvius while the national press keeps fiddling, but even I wouldn't compare him to the Glove Wearing Mary. And the myth of the "couple good seasons" Trent had is just that....a myth. He was B-A-D bad from the get-go.

I see through all of these excuses for Luck flowing like lava from Mount Vesuvius while the national press keeps fiddling, but even I wouldn't compare him to the Glove Wearing Mary. And the myth of the "couple good seasons" Trent had is just that....a myth. He was B-A-D bad from the get-go.

Are we really going to say that Andrew Luck is not a good franchise quarterback?

I mean.....really? come on

ok then lol......this is not really worthy of a conversation.

This QB was in the AFC Championship game last year......you look like a dufas

This is the Andrew Luck excuse thread, not the clinging to myths thread. Got any excuses for the 1-2 Luck?

• 2 weeks later...

How about this one - his team ran a blithering idiot version of a fake punt when they were only down by 6 points, leading to a penalty and then Pats* TD on the next possession.

His numbers were nearly identical to Brady's, except he didn't have the pick 6 that Brady did.

Edited by YoloinOhio