Mulligan is out of Mulligans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I'm an expert by any means. Obviously I'm just pointing out the negative due to the horrible penalties. But hoping someone can enlighten me on why he is out there. I don't usually watch blocking during the game unless the broadcast points it out. But he seems like a waste of a roster spot unless he's a stud blocker when I'm not watching.

Last week, penalty negated a 12 yard TD. This week, a 22 yard catch by McCoy. Those who watch blocking during plays or look at all-22 -- is he a really good blocker? He better be. I'd rather have Gragg out there, at least he can catch.

Mulligan was called for an alignment infraction relating to not being on the line of scrimmage. When they showed the replay I didn't see what he did wrong. The announcers thought that was a very tight call. What did you see with the all 22? That penalty was very damaging.

Mulligan was called for an alignment infraction relating to not being on the line of scrimmage. When they showed the replay I didn't see what he did wrong. The announcers thought that was a very tight call. What did you see with the all 22? That penalty was very damaging.

it isn't out yet. I will be watching for the analysis if anyone can look for that play.

He was lined up about six inches off the line of scrimmage, so technically didn't cover up the end. You know the type of play that Pats* apologists claim that are legal because an inch here and inch there don't matter when you know the rule book.

He was lined up about six inches off the line of scrimmage, so technically didn't cover up the end. You know the type of play that Pats* apologists claim that are legal because an inch here and inch there don't matter when you know the rule book.

If you can get away with something you get away with something. If you can't then you get caught and pay the consequences.