Next three games decide the season

Dragonborn10

It's a long season. I'm interested to see how they respond but I'm concerned.

How is it the defense can go from awesome last year to looking this bad by acquiring the "best defensive mind in the game".

I want Schwartz back.

You mean the Schwartz defense that gave up 4 straight TDs vs Pats in 2nd half last year at home? Yeah, that was a defensive performance for the ages. Did we even force a punt in 2 nd half of that game? Look, the D sucked today, but they won't be the last to get schooled by BB and Brady. Your recollection of Schwartz vs NE seems a bit rosy.

We can easily rattle off a dozen ugly things about this game - and despite that with over a minute left they had the ball down by a score.

They are going to win a lot of games this year - maybe even week 10. :flirt:

I agree. The P*ts had designs of blowing the Bills out, and their hubris of passing on every down while up 19 and throwing a bomb to the endzone on 4th and 1 was almost their undoing.

I expect the Bills to bounce back from how they handled this entire week, and play a strong game on both sides of the ball vs. the Phins next week. :beer:

They will win the next three games. They wil be 4-1, 1-1 in division, 3-1 in conference.

All will be ok.

even if all of this happens, how does it decide the season?

I remember, not so long ago, the Bills were 5-1, and ended up 7-9.

so explain you exceptionally vague thread title?

This team sure looks familiar. The more things change the more they stay the same. So I should be able to predict the rest of the season... Split with dolphins and jets, win a road game we are supposed to lose, and lose a home game we are supposed to win. Play the better teams tough and play down to the weaker teams. Hence 8-8 or 9-7.

This team sure looks familiar. The more things change the more they stay the same. So I should be able to predict the rest of the season... Split with dolphins and jets, win a road game we are supposed to lose, and lose a home game we are supposed to win. Play the better teams tough and play down to the weaker teams. Hence 8-8 or 9-7.

Sounds about right. Viva 8-8

They will win the next three games. They wil be 4-1, 1-1 in division, 3-1 in conference.

All will be ok.

Agreed. And we will. I actually had us beating NE then losing to Miami. Miami looks lost and I am very surprised. OMG our D Line better make amends next week. I sense Tannehill will be running for his life all game long.

We will be fine. truth be told we eliminate half the mistakes we made, we would have won. I love the fight we showed to climb all the way back to get within 5.

On to Miami.

All will be ok.

I'm sure Miami was thinking that before they lost to the Jag-u-arrrs

@ Dolfins then home V GIants.

So, yeah I agree. It looks good on paper.

My prediction is 5 of the next 6.

wins or losses? ;):devil:

Week 11 - @ Gillette Stadium

May not decide the season, but to me will define Rex's ability to be an effective head coach. Hopefully he can manage to keep his big mouth shut the week before the game and have his team prepared this time instead of the out of control mess we saw yesterday.

I agree. The P*ts had designs of blowing the Bills out, and their hubris of passing on every down while up 19 and throwing a bomb to the endzone on 4th and 1 was almost their undoing.

:beer:

Yeah, very un-bellycheat-like. Showed little respect for the Bills offense and almost did cost them big.

Before the season started I thought the Bills would be lucky to be 2-2 after the first 4 games. I think they will most certainly hit that mark, and possibly be 3-1.

They were resilient against the best team in football. all is not lost...