Patriots will feel disrespected

Blink181

Anyone here think New England will be playing pissed and siked up because of ESPN, trash talking and everyone picking against them? I know if I was like 23-3 vs a franchise and the defending SB champions I would definitely feel disrespected.. the only real players they lost is Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis if Im not mistaken they have everyone else in tact.. its just eerie feeling for this game .. Bill is still the coach, Tom is still at the top of his game and Gronk is a monster .. thoughts anyone?

Revis and Browner are huge losses. But they also lost Wilfork, their 2014 1st round DT Easley is out, and the interior of their OL is rookies.

Yeah but they still have Chandler Jones, Ninkovich, that first rounder Malcolm Brown, and those linebackers Mayo, Hightower and Collins .. and McCourty and Chung at safties all very good .. need to tread lightly, their game plan last week was to allow the run game so that the passing game could be the focus

Yeah but they still have Chandler Jones, Ninkovich, that first rounder Malcolm Brown, and those linebackers Mayo, Hightower and Collins .. and McCourty and Chung at safties all very good .. need to tread lightly, their game plan last week was to allow the run game so that the passing game could be the focus

They still got worse. And where did you hear the bolded part.

Yeah, losing the best CB in the game, one of the biggest hitting DBs in the game, one of the best run stopping forces in the game and starting 3 rookie offensive lineman vs Dareus, the Williams brothers, and Hughes is not a big deal. GTF outta here. They are not the same team as last year and we are not even close to the same offense we were last year. We actually have a competent HC and offensive coordinator this year. We beat the Pats last year when all the starters were in in the first half and that was without Dareus playing.

Go away please, no one cares if the Pats feel "disrespected." As if they are really going to play harder now? They prep and play hard for every game, that is why they cheat so much and that is why they win so much.

And what the heck does siked mean? Oh, you mean psyched. I get it. Should have stopped reading your post at that point.

Edited by Mark80

Anyone here think New England will be playing pissed and siked up because of ESPN, trash talking and everyone picking against them? I know if I was like 23-3 vs a franchise and the defending SB champions I would definitely feel disrespected.. the only real players they lost is Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis if Im not mistaken they have everyone else in tact.. its just eerie feeling for this game .. Bill is still the coach, Tom is still at the top of his game and Gronk is a monster .. thoughts anyone?

they lost those guys plus Wilfork, LaFell, 3 starting OL, Ridley and Vereen. And actually a lot of people are picking them to win. Yet, they earned any disrespect they get out there by disrespecting the game and the league. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, losing the best CB in the game, one of the biggest hitting DBs in the game, one of the best run stopping forces in the game and starting 3 rookie offensive lineman vs Dareus, the Williams brothers, and Hughes is not a big deal. GTF outta here. They are not the same team as last year and we are not even close to the same offense we were last year. We actually have a competent HC and offensive coordinator this year. We beat the Pats last year when all the starters were in in the first half and that was without Dareus playing.

Go away please, no one cares if the Pats feel "disrespected." As if they are really going to play harder now? They prep and play hard for every game, that is why they cheat so much and that is why they win so much.

And what they heck does siked mean? Oh, you mean psyched. I get it. Should have stopped reading your post at that point.

you beat me to it!