Scott Chandler will see Bills from other side

YoloinOhio

I feel bad for Scott as he goes from losing to the Pats all the time to losing to the Bills all the time.

Also how could he not been useful to us, he is better than any backup we have and I haven't been overly impressed with Clay either.

What?!?! Clay broke more tackles on one drive last week than Chandler did his whole career here. I thought Chandler was alright, but if you don't see the differene in talent between him and Clay, than I don't know what to say.

What?!?! Clay broke more tackles on one drive last week than Chandler did his whole career here. I thought Chandler was alright, but if you don't see the differene in talent between him and Clay, than I don't know what to say.

haha I know I am NOT used to a Bills TE getting YAC. I get giddy every time I see Clay get the ball.

He did not just fall forward ? is that what you are saying?

thats crazy talk.

i would always watch other teams and be jealous of their playmaking TEs. I love that the bills finally invested in one. Last week in the NFL , 22 TDs were scored by TEs and only 21 by WRs. Glad bills are no longer behind the curve on this.

I think that is a part of it. I've said it before and it may sound ridiculous but Clay MAY be the most talented TE that we have ever had. He's good (top 10ish in the league) but that is crazy to think about. The guy that may be the 10th (or so) best TE in the NFL in 2015 could be the best in franchise history.

The Bills TEs over the last 20 years are the equivalent of the Browns' QBs.

Clay has potential to be the 3rd best TE in the league.

As for Chandler, he's always been pretty good. One of our top receivers every year despite average QB play. Never forgiven by the fanbase due to the Atlanta fumble. A little slow and stiff but big and tall with good hands.

Perfect #2 for Brady. While Gronk gets all the attention, Chandler is reliable on the other side. He's going to have a career year. Bills fans ALWAYS say year after year how we're not worried about something the Patriots have yet the Patriots always pull something out of their ass that we weren't expecting that beats us. We should be worried about everything the Pats have and could throw at us. We need to be prepared, not dismissive.

Edited by musichunch

STD LOL. :worthy:

I don't get the hate. Dude was clutch in the Minnesota and Jets games last year. One big fumble at Atlanta and now he's a drop and turnover machine.

Leroi is a mouthpiece for the Bills front office.

If he's close with the team, it's time TBD starts asking why the Bills haven't shut him up or stopped feeding him insider info. I take everything he says with the same level of distance I give a report from Carucci or Wawrow. Their job is to influence the fanbase.

He will catch ZERO TDS tomorrow!!!!!!

He will catch a 3 yard pass and be tackled short of the first down despite having a 10 yard lead on the closest Bills player.

He will fumble and be in Belichick's doghouse!

But that will lead to a flag and get a personal foul and BB will be a genius. Edited by The Wiz

i would always watch other teams and be jealous of their playmaking TEs. I love that the bills finally invested in one. Last week in the NFL , 22 TDs were scored by TEs and only 21 by WRs. Glad bills are no longer behind the curve on this.

Yep about darned time.

Who are the dressed TEs again?

Clay

Gragg?

Mulligan.

how the heck is Roman supposed to run the ACE formation!!

i am having fun here , but its so true. BIlls best TE in years was Chandler. picked up off waivers and given a shot at FA , with no takers.

He is surely a good Man. But Like Kelsey, there was some room for improvement.

:flirt:

STD LOL. :worthy:

I don't get the hate. Dude was clutch in the Minnesota and Jets games last year. One big fumble at Atlanta and now he's a drop and turnover machine.

I dont think anyone here has any hate for Scott. and i dont think we really generalize that he was a turnover machine.

Some folks just are having fun with it.

if he could only have learned how to block effectively he would still be here.

Rex has said , and called out TEs preseason, need to block in this Offense.

actually i think very few here do any hating .

except the Patriots** * *

we hate the Patriots, and so should you.

Yep about darned time.

Who are the dressed TEs again?

Clay

Gragg?

Mulligan.

how the heck is Roman supposed to run the ACE formation!!

i am having fun here , but its so true. BIlls best TE in years was Chandler. picked up off waivers and given a shot at FA , with no takers.

He is surely a good Man. But Like Kelsey, there was some room for improvement.

:flirt:

I dont think anyone here has any hate for Scott. and i dont think we really generalize that he was a turnover machine.

Some folks just are having fun with it.

if he could only have learned how to block effectively he would still be here.

Rex has said , and called out TEs preseason, need to block in this Offense.

actually i think very few here do any hating .

except the Patriots** * *

we hate the Patriots, and so should you.

clay, gray aka Big Sammy, and Mulligan. Gragg wasn't active last week, he is a backup in case either of the 1st two get hurt. Mulligan is just a blocking TE.

clay, gray aka Big Sammy, and Mulligan. Gragg wasn't active last week, he is a backup in case either of the 1st two get hurt. Mulligan is just a blocking TE.

Milligan ran quite a long route on that seam pass to Clay. I wonder if we can ever expect such a pass to him?