TNF: Denver at KC

YoloinOhio

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this just looks terrible. horrible football so far. manning has no awareness, seriously, just looks awful and has no touch.

both teams, wow. i picked the chiefs to finish out over broncos but both teams are just uninspiring. Chargers might walk away with the west.

Man, I can't believe Kyle Orton was our QB last season.

this just looks terrible. horrible football so far. manning has no awareness, seriously, just looks awful and has no touch.

both teams, wow. i picked the chiefs to finish out over broncos but both teams are just uninspiring. Chargers might walk away with the west.

They look like the Marrone Bills. Great D, terrible O.

i love having football on Thursday nights but it always seems to look like this. These guys need more than 3 days between games.

My first thought too. At least with Manning it was 1st down in Week 2 (and also the only play he could make).

@TheCauldron: GIF: Peyton Manning, sacked by the aura of the Chiefs defensive line http://t.co/NXaQS5mpeI