Joe B's All-22 review grades

Lothar

Outside of Incognito the line got a B-, C+, C, D+. What would your grades have been?

Outside of Incognito, maybe Glenn would have got a passing grade in my eyes. I really thought if we didn't have Tyrod as a QB, we'd all be lamenting a loss and how we wasted a great defensive effort. I still have hope. It's only the first game of the season. But all those plays where we had ole blocks could have easily ended up in disaster.

It establishes once and for all that Hughes did indeed commit a facemask penalty that cost the Bills at least 4 points. I mean, it was a good play and all, but he simply has to control himself.

You could also argue that without the facemask, there's no fumble :)

It wasn't a facemask against Hughes. They showed 4 different angles at the stadium. His hand was under the mask, the player had his head down nearly pinching Hughes hands between the helmet and chest.

It wasn't a facemask, it just looked like one.

If it would have been a facemask on such a play the head would have spun. bull **** call.

What was definitely clear on that play was the Colts RB facemasking Jerry Hughes. Somebody needs to ask Mike Carey why the offensive player is never called for a facemask.

Just saw a reverse angle replay on ESPN NFL Insiders, and Hughes has a chunk of the RB's facemask. Good call, but I would have liked to see the offsetting facemasks.

Edited by Freddie's Dead