KW Could Be A Special Player

T master

One of the Bills rookies could turn out to be a very special player for the Bills. Karlos WIlliams at 6' 1" & 230 lbs has the size of a truck that shares the same entails Kenworth, then you add the kind of speed he has that could be a lethal !

Even after just his first NFL game he has already set a example & it's being noticed by people in the media as well as probably some D coordinators that he could be a special type of runner given his size & speed ...

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Week-1-Top-5-Runs/173190e1-1acb-481f-aa84-1b1b3af4a7a2

I would imagine he hasn't been implemented into the offense fully yet, I believe as the offensive unit has more time together on the field it will only get better & so will Williams as he gets more comfortable with in G. Ro's scheme !!

Go Bills !!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Bills rookies could turn out to be a very special player for the Bills. Karlos WIlliams at 6' 1" & 230 lbs has the size of a truck that shares the same entails Kenworth, then you add the kind of speed he has that could be a lethal !

Even after just his first NFL game he has already set a example & it's being noticed by people in the media as well as probably some D coordinators that he could be a special type of runner given his size & speed ...

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Week-1-Top-5-Runs/173190e1-1acb-481f-aa84-1b1b3af4a7a2

I would imagine he hasn't been implemented into the offense fully yet, I believe as the offensive unit has more time together on the field it will only get better & so will Williams as he gets more comfortable with in G. Ro's scheme !!

Go Bills !!

I'm not sure about not being implemented . . . I thought this before the season, but after watching him play I think he was a big reason behind the Jackson cut. I think he earned the #2 spot and make Fred too expensive.

This above everything else makes the McCoy - Alonso trade look worse in my eyes.

Who would you rather have, McCoy or Kiko and Karlos?

I'd rather we have what we have...

Frankly Karlos wasn't a guarantee to be there, and he wasn't a guarantee to be successful (and still isn't). We had/have good 4-3 LB depth (imo), and needed some new legs at RB. I like what we did at the time, and I still like it. It all makes sense.

I'm not sure how special he'll be because he doesn't have sweet feet like the greats do. I believe he has the potential to develop into a very good power runner who can also be a receiving threat,

i don't think anyone thinks he will be a great, just a really good change of pace back. I don't think he's a premier back though. Just a big, strong runner

Link?

The best part--imo--is when Murph asks him about his first college run and they talk about how THAT was a touch down also and KW then proceeds to detail precisely which players threw which blocks in different parts of the field to spring him. Dude's no dummy.

The trade happened before the draft. I still make that trade.

I'd rather we have what we have...

Frankly Karlos wasn't a guarantee to be there, and he wasn't a guarantee to be successful (and still isn't). We had/have good 4-3 LB depth (imo), and needed some new legs at RB. I like what we did at the time, and I still like it. It all makes sense.

I understand that, but we have the benefit of hindsight. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have McCoy, but if Williams is really as good as he's looked so far then McCoy becomes a luxury change of pace back.

Also, that Kiko interception last night made me cringe.

This above everything else makes the McCoy - Alonso trade look worse in my eyes.

Who would you rather have, McCoy or Kiko and Karlos?

If you want to be a run first team in this league, it helps to have two "#1" type rbs. Besides, they're completely different backs.

Also, just look at this past Sunday. This defense, without Alonso, shut the colts out in the first half, and held them to 14 total points.

Meanwhile, Shady contributed to the offense.

That said, I think that in two years Karlos will be a top back in the league.

This is already a damned good listen.

The best part--imo--is when Murph asks him about his first college run and they talk about how THAT was a touch down also and KW then proceeds to detail precisely which players threw which blocks in different parts of the field to spring him. Dude's no dummy.

That's exactly the part I reacted to above haha