KW Could Be A Special Player

T master

The best part--imo--is when Murph asks him about his first college run and they talk about how THAT was a touch down also and KW then proceeds to detail precisely which players threw which blocks in different parts of the field to spring him. Dude's no dummy.

Yes, he was articulate. Seems to be a good guy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a north south runner. That's what you need in the NFL especially of you want to win with ball control manageable 3rd downs and defense. I can't stand NFL backs who dance around the backfield and break a long one once in a while to get their average up.

Edited by Charles Romes

I assume there's a reason they don't do this, but I'd run him straight up the gut early in the game with the instruction to lower his shoulder and plow right into linebackers and safeties. Pick up a few yards and start wearing those guys out. I imagine they might lose a step after having the snot knocked out of them a few times by a powerful 230+ lb freight train of a back coming at them at full speed.

I'm just a dummy, but I don't know where Kiko would fit in to this defense. I wouldn't want him in the middle. Happy with the trade when it happened & one game certainly doesn't change that. Very happy that the went with Karlos late in the game. That took some balls in his first game.

If this keeps up we'll need to come up with a catchy nickname for that duo.

Thunder & Lightning?

I love the way Karlos runs. When he turns the corner, downhill, he is punishing...and fast. I look forward to the future with this guy.

The kid from Florida (Matt Jones) who is playing for the Redskins is also really good. These new RBs are like 6'1" - 6'2" and 230 lbs. Big guys and fast!