We're #OnToNewEngland (Pats* don't seem too worried)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@efs300: http://t.co/vegvO2cGKUTom Brady reacts to Bills' fans chant of 'We want Brady! We want Brady!' #patriotsnation

@PFF_Steve: Rex forced the ball out of Luck's hands quickly, which is not his game. Quickly for Luck was 2.4 seconds. Brady is usually 2.2 (1.9 vs. PIT)

I hate that short passing game. Ugh.

He's a beast at QB. We can't sit back like we did first game last year against the Pats. Thank God Rex is here. Should be a good game.

This.

Bills 2ndary without McKelvin and now, very likely, Corey Graham. Brady* saw communication errors and blown coverages yesterday, and he's licking his chops.

Keep in mind Brady* and NE*** lead Rex and the Jets 8-3. So he and Bellycheat figure overall, they p*wn Rex. Business as usual, is the mode in NE.

Honestly, until the Bills prove otherwise, why would Beelzebub's Brood* feel any differently?

@efs300: http://t.co/vegvO2cGKUTom Brady reacts to Bills' fans chant of 'We want Brady! We want Brady!' #patriotsnation

@PFF_Steve: Rex forced the ball out of Luck's hands quickly, which is not his game. Quickly for Luck was 2.4 seconds. Brady is usually 2.2 (1.9 vs. PIT)

I hate that short passing game. Ugh.

Sadly, as long as the Cheats*have Bellicheat* and Bradyscam* they will be a tough team.

Basically they think TT can't beat them so all they have to do is shut down the run. The sad truth is for 15 years, twice a year, this has been their game plan. Until it doesn't work any more they will just continue to dust it off and deploy.

Agreed... I think their short passing game is going to be successful against us, and eat up a lot of clock. It'll be up to Tyrod and company to find success against the Pats D.

once again they need to find a way to run the ball and keep Brady off the field. If they let him go out there and dink and dunk to his crew of slot guys and TEs you might as well forget it.

once again they need to find a way to run the ball and keep Brady off the field. If they let him go out there and dink and dunk to his crew of slot guys and TEs you might as well forget it.

He won't. He'll dink and dunk to his RBs and slot guys, and then kill us medium/deep over the middle to the TEs.

Agreed... I think their short passing game is going to be successful against us, and eat up a lot of clock. It'll be up to Tyrod and company to find success against the Pats D.

Just as the Colts were successful with it in the second half (albeit perhaps with the Bills giving the cushion to eat the clock and prevent quick scores).

In Rex I trust (in this case). If he can't scheme to beat Brady, Belly and the Pats no one can.