Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dink and dunk Colt drives in the second half when the Bills kept blitzing but Luck got the ball out quick before they got to him is what Disgraced QB Tom Brady will do all day if the Bills don't make some adjustment

exactly. The Bills need to double-team Gronk, and bump Eddleman at the line to disrupt the timing. Safety and LB on Gronk, have Darby bump and run with Eddleman. Hit Brady and give him "happy feet" like Luck had.

The one thing I noticed in Pitt/NE is the NE ends had a difficult time holding the edge in the game. Pittsburgh could have stayed in that game by just running Williams around the ends.

how many rookies are the Pats*** starting on the O and D line. The Steelers D is not very good, and they got to Brady.

exactly. The Bills need to double-team Gronk, and bump Eddleman at the line to disrupt the timing. Safety and LB on Gronk, have Darby bump and run with Eddleman. Hit Brady and give him "happy feet" like Luck had.

how many rookies are the Pats*** starting on the O and D line. The Steelers D is not very good, and they got to Brady.

None. The least experienced player is 3 years in.

I'll be perfectly honest and open: I'm not concerned with the Bills winning or losing this game. I just want Belichick and Brady punished. Make them feel pain.

Either punished or continually whining would be nice. "BUT HE TOUCHED MY SHIRT! THROW A FLAG! WHY AREN'T YOU THROWING A FLAG!?!?!"

Edited by The Wiz

I'll be perfectly honest and open: I'm not concerned with the Bills winning or losing this game. I just want Belichick and Brady punished. Make them feel pain.

Winning is the best way to make them feel pain. They hate to lose and don't mind bending/breaking the rules (aka cheating) to avoid the feeling.

The Bills need to hang a big fat L on them and beat them up physically too. Bully Ball time!

Personally, I think this is the most important game on the schedule. Best team in our division. Early in the season, at home. It will tell us more about this team than the Colts game, imo, and obviously matters a whole hell of a lot more when it comes to the playoffs.

Personally, I think this is the most important game on the schedule. Best team in our division. Early in the season, at home. It will tell us more about this team than the Colts game, imo, and obviously matters a whole hell of a lot more when it comes to the playoffs.

One thing is certain, our division won't be undefeated after this week

Gotta defend home turf! Especially against division opponents.

One thing is certain, our division won't be undefeated after this week

The Jets and Miami will likely win again, so this is a critical early season game.

Gotta defend home turf! Especially against division opponents.

The Jets and Miami will likely win again, so this is a critical early season game.

Yep, a loss this week would put a lot of emphasis on @Miami next week. I think we're in really good shape if we come out of the first 3 at 2-1 or 3-0 :thumbsup:

This is 100% where I'm at. I will deal with a loss, but I can't stomach another game at the Ralph where it seems like Brady is wearing a red practice jersey playing 7 on 7s. I want him to have a terrible day and never want to come back here. Too many cakewalks over the past ten years.