Problems at the Ralph

vegas55

Well actually I was just pointing out a problem at the Ralph. God forbid that this forum should be used in any way, shape or form that could be possibly construed as a criticism of the Bills and their management of the stadium. Let's keep a guy like you happy and just post smiley face positives about how great everything is at the Ralph. Just like they do on WGR when Brandon is on. Nobody is whining here genius, just stating facts about what happened at the stadium. Listen, if you think with all the resources the Erie County taxpayers have showered on the Bills that a 30+ minute wait and a crush of humanity is a fine and acceptable standard, then fine. I have no problem with you and others accepting such a low standard of service. As long as you get to your seat in time, it does not matter what level the service is. God the geniuses on this board. The Bills can never do anything wrong. Of course they have not been to the playoffs in this century, but criticism of their competence is called "whining". Sheep

Here's the thing, people have pointed out to you how to avoid the problem. I don't understand this whole, "I have a problem and will only accept the solution I deem fit."

Take the solutions offered to you and don't have the problem anymore unless the problem is that you don't have enough things to complain about..

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next time Russ Brandon makes an appearance on WGR it would be nice if Howard and Jeremey and the boys, instead of kissing his butt, ask why the stadium is such a cluster F in terms of getting fans into the stadium. It was a mess today, with a 30+ minute crushing wait to get into the stadium. How difficult is it to get the fans thru the gates in a timely and orderly fashion? How many years does it take to figure that out? Don't get on the radio and tell everybody how important the fan experience is to you then year after year fail to deliver on the most basic of stadium functions. And how about a radio host or two that has the guts to call Brandon out on his fan experience BS.

They say every year "Find your seats early"

Every year Vegas55 finds his seats at the last minute.

Edited by Beef Jerky

the MAJORITY had no issues. He's in the MINORITY. If he was that upset he would say something to the Bills instead of whining on a message board and then insulting the majority of people who had no issues

Wow, I literally have read THOUSANDS of threads in this forum that were WAY more "off topic" than this one. It seems like a legitimate concern.

Here's the thing, people have pointed out to you how to avoid the problem. I don't understand this whole, "I have a problem and will only accept the solution I deem fit."

Take the solutions offered to you and don't have the problem anymore unless the problem is that you don't have enough things to complain about..

Nobody offered a solution, they simply regurgitated their (positive) experience in getting thru the gates. I love your idiotic mindset here, it's up to the fans who pay out up to a thousand + dollars a year for season tickets, pay outrageous prices for water and food, to come up with the solutions to the gate problems, which have been detailed by several posters here. In your expert opinion, it's not at all the responsibility of the billion dollar corporation that receives millions in taxpayer subsidies, it's up to the fans to figure it all out. You are a genius.

Nobody offered a solution, they simply regurgitated their (positive) experience in getting thru the gates. I love your idiotic mindset here, it's up to the fans who pay out up to a thousand + dollars a year for season tickets, pay outrageous prices for water and food, to come up with the solutions to the gate problems, which have been detailed by several posters here. In your expert opinion, it's not at all the responsibility of the billion dollar corporation that receives millions in taxpayer subsidies, it's up to the fans to figure it all out. You are a genius.

Nobody said to get to the gates earlier?

Nobody offered a solution, they simply regurgitated their (positive) experience in getting thru the gates.

Several people did mention walking around to the other less crowded gates and / or heading to the seats earlier, which seemed to be the solution that worked for most.

Edited by Captain Caveman

They were, for the most part, ALL solutions:

1. Go to the gate earlier

2. Try another gate. This BS about not being able to go to another gate smells of BS as several posters had no problem doing so.

3. Pick a line that is shorter, moving faster.

4. Chill and understand 70,000 + people are moving through a very few gates.

5. Think of a solution and tell the Bills, not us.

6. Grow the Fuc# up.

Several people did mention walking around to the other less crowded gates and / or heading to the seats earlier, which seemed to be the solution that worked for most.

Shhhhhhh Vegas is crusading and damn it we're all sheep! It's Russ Brandon's fault, 130 million taxpayer blah blah blah ridiculous whining nonsense, I'm a miserable human being, blah blah blah.

Nobody said to get to the gates earlier?

They did, but the personal responsibility option is apparently not very appealing to some.

As was stated above, it's repeated year after year that if you don't want to wait, get to the gate early. But some would rather do their own thing then complain when their plan blows up on them.

They were, for the most part, ALL solutions:

1. Go to the gate earlier

2. Try another gate. This BS about not being able to go to another gate smells of BS as several posters had no problem doing so.

3. Pick a line that is shorter, moving faster.

4. Chill and understand 70,000 + people are moving through a very few gates.

5. Think of a solution and tell the Bills, not us.

6. Grow the Fuc# up.

Wow could you make my point for me any better than this post? So this genius here list 6 solutions, all of which have the same theme, it's up to the fans to solve the problem. Not the Bills of course. Read each point. None of them involve the Bills doing anything. God forbid. It sounds like his best solution is to show up two hours early, get into your seat, pay outrageous prices for food and water, and stop whining. God forbid that the Bills should figure out a way to get the Bills fans who arrive 30+ minutes early into their seats in a safe and timely manner? Why should this billion dollar corporation, subsidized by Erie County taxpayers, bear any responsibility? Let the fans figure it all out. Don't even ask Russ Brandon about it. Wow

Wow could you make my point for me any better than this post? So this genius here list 6 solutions, all of which have the same theme, it's up to the fans to solve the problem. Not the Bills of course. Read each point. None of them involve the Bills doing anything. God forbid. It sounds like his best solution is to show up two hours early, get into your seat, pay outrageous prices for food and water, and stop whining. God forbid that the Bills should figure out a way to get the Bills fans who arrive 30+ minutes early into their seats in a safe and timely manner? Why should this billion dollar corporation, subsidized by Erie County taxpayers, bear any responsibility? Let the fans figure it all out. Don't even ask Russ Brandon about it. Wow

Ok, I have a solution. The Bills should have a fleet of golf carts personally picking up everyone making sure they get to the gates on time.

While were on this, I think we should expand this line of thinking. Why should I have to wait in line for the new Iphone? The new Madden? Anything? I pay good money!!!!

Perfect welfare mentality, taking no personal responsibility. Keep supporting an organization you're so ardently against though. Real intelligent. :thumbsup:

Or if you're so unhappy stay home. There aren't lines to get to your couch. There's a new solution. The Bills will find someone willing to buy your tickets.

And yet one more genius solution which involves the multi billion dollar Bills corporation to do nothing. Nothing at all. Just sell season tickets, deliver the lowest level of services possible, and tell anybody who would dare ask for a bit of accountability to "stay home". Nice to see the sheep forming a herd.

And yet one more genius solution which involves the multi billion dollar Bills corporation to do nothing. Nothing at all. Just sell season tickets, deliver the lowest level of services possible, and tell anybody who would dare ask for a bit of accountability to "stay home". Nice to see the sheep forming a herd.

Good god you're pathetic. It must be really sad being you.

Good god you're pathetic. It must be really sad being you.

Wow what an intelligent comeback. Don't address one single point, for lack of IQ. Just look up the word "pathetic " in a dictionary and throw it your "post. For lack of an actual intelligent response.