Good luck, Bills fans!!!

Hey Bills fans - just wanted to wish you good luck on the season. I can't believe Gameday is finally here. My Browns are taking on the Jets in New York. We will try to show them to a defeat for you guys! It feels odd to not play you guys thus year, but I guess the good news for you is because you were no longer in last place and so you don't play the last place teams. Moving up in the world! Hopefully we can do the same.

Because of this board I have become so much more knowledgeable.

As always, don't forget to take care of Sammy for us!! Haha.

Thanks! Can you believe the Browns have not won a season opener since 2004?? :bag:

Damn, that's a bad stat and without Bowe it won't be an easy task, but you have to wait for Fitz to throw the game at you.

Edited by Fixxxer

Damn, that's a bad stat and without Bowe it won't be an easy task, but you have to wait for Fitz to thow the game at you.

Well, our secondary is pretty good so let's hope that happens! It is probably the strength of our team. I also think our run D looks much improved with Shelton. Take the "under" on this game, lol

Well, our secondary is pretty good so let's hope that happens! It is probably the strength of our team. I also think our run D looks much improved with Shelton. Take the "under" on this game, lol

I thought the run d looked good against buffalo in the preseason for sure. I have no doubt Fitz will throw a pick to haden today.

No new Bills coach has ever won his debut on opening day, 0-17! Marv won his debut but it was midseason.

Well, Rex is just the HC to kick that fargin' stat into Lake Erie.

Go Bills!

I thought the run d looked good against buffalo in the preseason for sure. I have no doubt Fitz will throw a pick to haden today.

How about 2.

Hey Bills fans - just wanted to wish you good luck on the season. I can't believe Gameday is finally here. My Browns are taking on the Jets in New York. We will try to show them to a defeat for you guys! It feels odd to not play you guys thus year, but I guess the good news for you is because you were no longer in last place and so you don't play the last place teams. Moving up in the world! Hopefully we can do the same.

Because of this board I have become so much more knowledgeable.

As always, don't forget to take care of Sammy for us!! Haha.

Browns Fans are just like Bills fans they just understand what it means to love football. I hope one day soon both the Bill and Browns win a Superbowl these to long dedicated fan bases deserve a championship

good luck to the Browns today I hope they beat the Jets.