TNF: Steelers at Pats** NBC 8:30 est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that Michaels and Collinsworth keep extolling the greatness of Brady, even when you can see that the Squealer's D is high-school bad.

Don't make fun of high school defenses - some of them actually remember to cover the tight end! Even if he is only the second best player on the field.

This "Where is Roger" chant tho

Go away Pats fans. Just go away. You are embarrassing.

Took them long enough to bust out a chant. I'm sure they were all waiting until the game was in the bag. Edited by MattM

This "Where is Roger" chant tho

Go away Pats fans. Just go away. You are embarrassing.

Funny...

I wonder how many common sense people there are in the New England area who are embarrassed right now because some idiot fans are chanting that....

Funny how proud the Pats fans are of their cheaters.....Sad display of lack of values in this country..

Are you sure? It's important to beef up the line....

I don't know I've been going back and forth. On one hand you have the greatest TE to ever play the game (who happens to be from Buffalo). On the other hand you have Troup. So far Gronk only has 3 1/2 times as many TDs as Troup had tackles. There is still time though.

I'd consider letting Iran have nukes, if they promised to use the first one on Gillette Stadium.

Under a Yeezy presidency, Gillette Stadium will be designated an official nuclear testing site. If you donate enough money, President West will allow you to detonate the first nuke during a Patriot practice.

#Kanye2020

Kanye appreciates your support.

#Kanye2020

I don't know I've been going back and forth. On one hand you have the greatest TE to ever play the game (who happens to be from Buffalo). On the other hand you have Troup. So far Gronk only has 3 1/2 times as many TDs as Troup had tackles. There is still time though.

I'm betting on a strong finish! It's a tortoise and the hare thing. Sure, Gronk looks good NOW, but when he loses a step, and Troup is reincarnated, we might have something.

Without Troup, the Bills switch to a 34 defense would have been a disaster.