NY Post AFCE Review

TPS

I really hope that Tyrod shows up everyone that is underestimating him. Obviously for selfish Bills reasons, but also because he's waiting a long time for his turn, and I really think he's more than a read and run guy!

Guess we're going to find out soon...

:beer:

As much as I hate all these prognosticators... I do have to take a step back. What has this team done? 9-7 last year. It seems like we've gotten a lot better, except for the writeoffs of everyone at QB. What position got worse? Any?

Defense, outside of Dareus sitting week 1, have they gotten worse anywhere?

Offense, OL - I'd say improved, especially at G, TE - improved, WR corps, same+, RB - improved, QB - I say at least the same as Orton, not a dropoff...

So, did everyone else in the division/league just get that much better?

As much as I hate all these prognosticators... I do have to take a step back. What has this team done? 9-7 last year. It seems like we've gotten a lot better, except for the writeoffs of everyone at QB. What position got worse? Any?

Offense, OL - I'd say improved, especially at G, TE - improved, WR corps, same+, RB - improved, QB - I say at least the same as Orton, not a dropoff...

Thumbs Up! GO BILLS!

I personally think it just comes down to the QB. People outside of buffalo cant get passed TT starting and their brains just implode. And i get it too. Im still excited as ever though. Edited by bobobonators

I'm hoping Tyrod Taylor is reading every negative article and that he uses them for fuel. IMO, he's being underestimated based on the four years of experience he brings and what he's shown in camp and preseason games. The command he has shown in the pocket has been impressive and that's coming from someone who is innately skeptical about running QBs being able to do that successfully. There just aren't too may examples out there.

I get that he hasn't started a game in his career and I respect the idea of having to prove himself first. But it seems many out there are dismissing him entirely and I think that's a mistake.

GO BILLS!!!

CB. You have been watching preseason games right? Injuries, bruh, injuries.

The analysis should stop with this line - Kelvin Sheppard is the thumper MLB.

Aaahh....I just couldn't stop rolling on the floor and laughing!!!!

We just don't know if we have improved....the season will tell.

Do we have better Guards in place.

Will Greg Roman and his staff be better than the kid we had

Will Darby be able to replace Leodis

Will our RBs be better than the crap we dished out last year with FJ and CJ.

Will Harvin be better than Mike Williams

Will Clay be better than Scott Chandler

Will Henderson have a better year at RT than the below average play last year

Will Rex be able to coach this team better than DM.

Will Thurman run a better defense than Scwartz

Will Carpenter suck as a kicker like he has done in the pre-season

Get on the train and enjoy the ride. Let the ball bounce favorably!!!

You are forgetting about coaching, which was bottom of the barrel last year. We will be much better in that critical area this year.