Do you think Jerry Hughes is pumped for Sunday?

PromoTheRobot

I think he carries some motivation to do well. Don't you?

Looking at the Colts board I'm struck at the lack of Hughes chat. If it were us we'd be flogging ourselves over trading a stud for garbage. I guess Colts fans are easier going or just clueless. I hope he gives them something to discuss after.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the Colts board I'm struck at the lack of Hughes chat. If it were us we'd be flogging ourselves over trading a stud for garbage. I guess Colts fans are easier going or just clueless. I hope he gives them something to discuss after.

His favorite number for Sunday will be 12.

Been there, done that. Marshawn Lynch for what became Chris Hairston and Tank Carder. I didn't blame the Bills for the trade at the time, considering Lynch's potential for finding trouble off the field. He wasn't as effective for the Bills as he has been for the Seahawks. Those are the gambles you take. Win some - lose some.

It's gonna happen. That should just make Luck more nervous, though.

I think they'll probably be working on a silent count this week. Half the time I think Jerry's guessing anyway so that shouldn't change much.

They'll get well acquainted. Luck might have to give Jerry a few 'Good job' butt pats before the game is done.

my guess is most Colts fans dont even realize how good Jerry Hughes has been with the Bills since Buffalo gets or used to get very little coverage outside of Western NY

Edited by Max997

Been there, done that. Marshawn Lynch for what became Chris Hairston and Tank Carder. I didn't blame the Bills for the trade at the time, considering Lynch's potential for finding trouble off the field. He wasn't as effective for the Bills as he has been for the Seahawks. Those are the gambles you take. Win some - lose some.

wow this just made me depressed. :sick: