Lets launch a coordinated effort to boycott Pats*** games

peterpan

Patriot ally of foe  

19 members have voted

1. 1. The Patriots are cheaters and...

• ... I pledge to boycott watching ANY patriot game other than Bills games.
    • ... I am a pansy that condones cheating and think Brady is too cute to stop watching in those tight pants

The Pats cheat and its royally ticks me off Brady wont be suspended and Beliceat is still allowed to coach. We as fans have only one recourse - that is boycott that cheating franchise.

Lets try and get the fans of 31 teams to NEVER watch a Pats*** game again. Obviously you can watch them when your team plays, like Bills/cheaters week 2, we will all watch.

But this Thursday's game against the Steelers? DO NOT WATCH. I Know bills fans are a tight unified bunch and this is obtainable for our fanbase, but lets also reach out to the other teams in our divsion, the Jest boards, the Fish boards, and get them to boycott too. The Colts, Steelers, Ravens, should be easy too. Lets do this.

If the league cant/wont punish the cheaters, this is really the only recourse fans of football really have. No more Patriot games PERIOD.

Who is in!?!?!?!

Who volunteers to reach out to other teams message boards and recruit them to boycott as well???

Simmer down Peter Pan. It's just footballl.

Besides, their legacy is tainted now anyway. Best possible outcome.

Also, do not lose sight of the fact that had the Bills gone undefeated against the Patriots in the last 15 years, they'd have made the playoffs a grand total of one (maybe two) times.

Lol good luck with that. The ratings for nfl games kill.

How do you ever expect something like this to gain traction when the second somebody takes the initiative to post it, a group of 5-10 posters (who actually would otherwise love to see something happen) try to make the poster feel like an idiot?

All it takes is 100 or so people before the media picks it up and hundreds of people read these threads.

Edited by musichunch

You would need millions. Not that many people are that outraged. We want the "nfl to suspend them". They just tried that.

I'm angry. But not watching the games won't help. I feel like the nfl isn't going to tolerate this anymore and I'm satisfied with it. They went over the top with the football thing. I believe they acknowledge internally they botched spygate.

You would need millions. Not that many people are that outraged. We want the "nfl to suspend them". They just tried that.

I'm angry. But not watching the games won't help. I feel like the nfl isn't going to tolerate this anymore and I'm satisfied with it. They went over the top with the football thing. I believe they acknowledge internally they botched spygate.

You don't think they're going to tolerate it anymore! Did you read the ESPN article today? They are a bunch of old-school crony crooks. They will sweep it under the rug every chance they get.

There will be no change unless the fans make one.