Week 1: Colts' Game Preparation - Are You Ready?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Cloudy, drizzly and mid-50s this morning at Ralph Wilson Stadium as Bills and Rex Ryan set to open season vs. Colts

COyUfFsWoAAa92u.jpg

@AlbertBreer

Rex Ryan's message to Bills last night: "Why not us? Why not now? We're built to beat the (bleep) out of people. Let's go do it."

... More Rex Ryan to his players at the team hotel last night: "Let's make the entire league feel our presence."

ESPN Sports Science on Tyrod: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13636266

@AlbertBreer

I mentioned Rex tried to get Tyrod for Jets previously. Why? He told me it was on advice of Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Cam Cameron & Jim Caldwell.

GrayDetailedAmericankestrel.gif

We could very well see this happen today.

@AlbertBreer

Here's Rex Ryan to me on why he pursued Tyrod Taylor in New York, and kept after it when he got to Buffalo.

COycBQxWwAEG5pN.jpg

From Rodak: 84 year old Buddy Ryan, despite suffering from the aftermath of a devastating stroke and battling cancer and confined to a wheelchair, will attend today's Bills game to support his son Rex, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports. Buddy flew in from Kentucky last night and will sit in a box.

ESPN Sports Science on Tyrod: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13636266

@AlbertBreer

I mentioned Rex tried to get Tyrod for Jets previously. Why? He told me it was on advice of Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Cam Cameron & Jim Caldwell.

GrayDetailedAmericankestrel.gif

We could very well see this happen today.

@AlbertBreer

Here's Rex Ryan to me on why he pursued Tyrod Taylor in New York, and kept after it when he got to Buffalo.

COycBQxWwAEG5pN.jpg

From Rodak: 84 year old Buddy Ryan, despite suffering from the aftermath of a devastating stroke and battling cancer and confined to a wheelchair, will attend today's Bills game to support his son Rex, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports. Buddy flew in from Kentucky last night and will sit in a box.

I hope Rex has a game ball for his dad after.

@buffalobills

There's something in the air today. Buffalo Bills football is back. #BillsCountry

COyk5FPUEAE3bOv.jpg

@mikerodak

Booker Edgerson, Billy Shaw, 16 others to take part in Bills' halftime ceremony honoring 1964/65 AFL champions: http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/20781/84-year-old-buddy-ryan-to-attend-buffalo-bills-opener

@SalSports

Pro Football Hall of Famer and former Bills GM Bill Polian is here today, calling color commentary for the ESPN Radio broadcast.

@SalSports

Bills inactives will be announced around noon. Expect QB EJ Manuel to be on the list and the team to dress two QBs: Taylor and Cassel.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#LiveFromTheRalph: @AlbertBreer (@nflnetwork), Sal Pal (@ESPN) & @PSchrags (@FOXSports) will be reporting live from the sidelines pregame