Week 1: Colts' Game Preparation - Are You Ready?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Former Bills and Colts GM Bill Polian is at midfield at Ralph Wilson Stadium chatting with Colts QB Andrew Luck... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0434731504698923632-4

@PSchrags

85 year old Buddy Ryan on field right now with his son Rex. Cool moment.

@AdamSchefter

Bills TE Charles Clay battling knee injuries, not new. Had knee drained at least 6 times last season in MIA. Dr.'s concerned about longevity

@mikerodak

Charles Clay probable for today's game with knee injury that cropped up in training camp. Clay called it "nagging."

Worse. 2 rookies and a guy moved from LG to RT I think.

Yeah, this is what I'm hoping for. Yes, I don't like our matchups in the secondary, but man, I fully expect to get pressure with Hughes, Mario and Kyle. I'm hoping Rex could rush those three and drop 8 into coverage and still get pressure on Luck.

Yeah, this is what I'm hoping for. Yes, I don't like our matchups in the secondary, but man, I fully expect to get pressure with Hughes, Mario and Kyle. I'm hoping Rex could rush those three and drop 8 into coverage and still get pressure on Luck.

Bryant isn't a rusher but he can eat up two OLinemen pretty good. If he's 1 on 1 is when he has had sacks in the past. He'll hold his own in the absence of Marcell.

Edited by The Wiz

No Mathis

@AlbertBreer

Mathis traveled here, got some work in on the field earlier this AM. Decision made to sit him. He hasn't played in 20 months.

@AdamBenigni

#Colts inactives:

COyzUwbUwAARztH.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Colts have just 4 healthy CBs; no Mathis http://wp.me/plmrg-bDw

@viccarucci

With only 4 healthy CBs, plus no Robert Mathis for #Colts, #Bills should have plenty of opportunity to find passing success.

‏@mikerodak

Charles Clay probable for today's game with knee injury that cropped up in training camp. Clay called it "nagging."

Yeah, that knee nagged him all the way down the field as he outraced that Steelers DB on the way to the end zone in preseason.

Looking forward to Roman using him to draw coverage towards the middle so Sammy can wreak havoc. I get a kick reading how they are gonna match Vontae Davis on Watkins, too.

GO BILLS!!!