First "Who do I start" thread

Dante

Lots of tough decisions this weekend. So unpredictable. Another tough one I have is Ingram vs the Cards or Wheaton vs Pats on two of my teams. I started Wheaton I just think the guy is nice and Ingram may have a tough time on the road against a good D.

Edited by Dante

Not a PPR, ESPN scoring league

Passing Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 1 TD Pass (PTD) 6 2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2 Rushing Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1 TD Rush (RTD) 6 2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2 Receiving Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 TD Reception (RETD) 6 2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

thankfully you have until 4PM to get more intel, i think evans plays and even an injured evans against TN secondary is a better start than a healthy SJ13 against denver.

started Stevie because Evans was out and he did pretty well. Golden Tate killed me though - he got totally shut down. Lost by 5 pts.

I just noticed my opponent is starting Andy Dalton this week, on the road.

Wooooi would go with Rivers.

I was leaning that way, but I was just offered a trade:

I give up Rivers and Tavon Austin for Marques Colston & Charles Clay.

This is a PPR league and I need WRs badly (Dez Bryant was my first round pick and I have Sammy Watkins), but I already have Eric Ebron & Greg Olsen for TEs. Now that Brees is out, I'm leaning against this.

For this week...

Phillip Rivers or Nick Foles?

I think Foles is actually a decent start this week at home, as St. Louis will have to throw a lot to keep up with the Steelers. And the Steelers secondary is pretty bad. I don't like Rivers this week on the road against Minnesota's run first offense.

I think Foles is actually a decent start this week at home, as St. Louis will have to throw a lot to keep up with the Steelers. And the Steelers secondary is pretty bad. I don't like Rivers this week on the road against Minnesota's run first offense.

Guess I was wrong here, but Rivers wasn't much better. I'm so glad I picked up Tyrod and Dalton off waivers last week (lost Romo).

Guess I was wrong here, but Rivers wasn't much better. I'm so glad I picked up Tyrod and Dalton off waivers last week (lost Romo).

I went with Foles, but he only got me 1 point. Rivers got me 6, but it didn't matter - my opponent had Aaron Rodgers AND Jamaal Charles.

I'm in trouble since I lost Dez Bryant and I mistakenly dropped Dion Lewis. My WRs aren't good now - Sammy Watkins, Nate Washington, Michael Floyd, Tavon Austin, Jermaine Kearse, & Mohammed Sanu and we're a PPR league. I'm low in the waiver list and I'm trying to get either Robert Woods or Malcolm Floyd this week.

Charles Clay or Eric Ebron?

I would choose Clay. Especially with Sammy questionable, he should be a focus.

RB's pick 3

Karlos

Leveon Bell

Melvin Gordon

Latavius Murray

Karlos, Bell, Murray

I would have said the same. I assume you played Bell?

yeah, Bell was the only sure pick, williams is also a pretty sure pick in my head...my dilemma is between murray and gordon....leaning towards murray

I would choose Clay. Especially with Sammy questionable, he should be a focus.

I would have said the same. I assume you played Bell?

yeah, Bell was the only sure pick, williams is also a pretty sure pick in my head...my dilemma is between murray and gordon....leaning towards murray

I am playing Murray.

The aggregate ranking site I consult has him listed as the #6 RB this week against a weak Bears team.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rb.php

So, it sounds like Arian Foster is playing and Lynch might actually sit out. Who do you think will post better numbers this week, Foster, or Thomas Rawls? I could see either of them getting just a partial workload....

just saw this but hope you played Rawls with Lynch out, and Foster did nothing Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.