Tebow or Cassel?

Lets get this straight, I don't want Tebow on the Bills, but there is a guy that lives down the street from me Apparently he LOVES Tebow. He changes his license plate to Tebow (name the location) whenever he lands on a new team. He had FL, Denver, but it has stalled on TebowNY for a while now (and it's rather embarrassing at this point). I'd love to see how he would incorporate Buffalo into the Tebow mix.

Tebow sucked then and does now. Some NEVER learn.

i used to hear exchanges like this when i tended bar.. god, i don't miss those days! :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop. Please, just stop.

Is it possible to set a preference so that one can ignore any Tebow threads?

It's not automated, but if you avoid clicking on the link to any thread containing Tebow in the title, you will significantly reduce the exposure.

Yeah aside from that I don't know how it is their guy keeps turning up. The conclusion on his abilities have been reached muliplite times by several independent organizations.

If the Eagles cut Tebow, who would you rather have as your miracle working 3rd string QB, Tebow or Cassel?

neither one

If Seattle happens to cut Hundley, rookie from UCLA I would take him in a heart beat. But I think they will keep him and let go one of their other quarterbacks.

One outta two ain't bad. For some reason, I thought he was drafted in '14. BTW, it's Cassel not Cassell dammit! :D

He's very likely JAG so it's understandable. He does have good size and a good arm and capable of making good throws and plays. But just makes too many mistakes. As far as projects go, it's the kind of guy who could survive a few years with good coaching in GB. And I wonder why smart football guys waste their time with the Kellen Moores and Colt McCoys of the world who can never be good.

Rather than guys like Hundley.

He's very likely JAG so it's understandable. He does have good size and a good arm and capable of making good throws and plays. But just makes too many mistakes. As far as projects go, it's the kind of guy who could survive a few years with good coaching in GB. And I wonder why smart football guys waste their time with the Kellen Moores and Colt McCoys of the world who can never be good.

Rather than guys like Hundley.

The raw tools are there, but the gut obviously needs quite a bit of development. With Rodgers at the helm, they can afford to be very patient with him.