Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious who from this forum is going to the game and if anyone got the tickets from Jay's promo link?

I'm going and will be in section 307 row 17 and it would be cool to meet you all!

CBF

In the same section and row. See you there!

Please don't hug or kiss me.

So, if anyone here is going to the Bills game and wants to stop by the TBD group tailgate at Hammers lot, feel free! We all bring something for food or to drink (when we remember charcoal and don't leave it on our steps 800 miles away). Jack brings some delicious chicken wing doughnuts, I bring moonshine, Cletus brings squirrel and rabbit steak, Gugny brings free hugs, Rosen brings the best set of legs WNY has ever seen! Last year even Wawrow took time to stop by, which was awesome!

One you get to the corner, you'll see the big blue tent that Just Jack sets up. I am fairly certain I am driving my truck again, which will be in the corner of the lot toward the church and road - you can't miss it (big F350). There will be grills and tables and all of that.

When you get there, don't be intimidated to just say hi to anyone. I am easy to find, I am pretty tall and a big dude and when Gugny or Rich aren't stealing my hat I am wearing my cowboy hat. It makes it easy to spot for anyone new. Or you can always spot Hammer running around - just look for the blur and you'll find him. Catching up with him is just another story!!!

eKJdpD4.jpg