Who is you final four and Super Bowl pick?

TheFunPolice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, I knew that I was forgetting someone.Am I? You entered a thread about the final four teams, took a shot at TT, got called out for turning it into another QB thread, said that you were done on the topic, 10 posts later suggest that a team with a QB playing at an MVP level should trade for the Bills backup QB and then advance to the Super Bowl.

Look, I'm not trying to pick on you and I'm sorry if it is coming across as such. There are plenty of threads on here to debate the QB position. You and I already turned this one sideways on the topic (sorry everyone). We have a much, much better QB situation than anyone could have imagined. That is something that we should be celebrating not pouting about. I get it, you wanted EJ (and still do). If Tyrod gets hurt he will get his chance to prove you right. Until then there really is no sense in talking about it. The situation isn't going to change. Let's look ahead...

I agree, I did not intend to take a shot at TT, I'm sorry you read it that way. Was just throwing out a crazy scenario to try and spruce up a mundane thread with guys just throwing out

"Bills vs. Seattle" Superbowl predictions.

Buffalo beats Philly in the Shady Bowl

We upset Indy at their house. AFC south is a weak division

Philly beats the Seahawks (?) but who cares about the runner up?

and since i am already out there. The Bills are flexed into the Sunday night game at New England. the Bills are fighting for home field and a bye. New England is just trying to make the playoffs. and for good measure Buffalo wins making us the 2 in the AFC.

Enjoy!

oh and you heard it here first.

Pass me a big glass of that Kool-Aide. I'm done with the QB rant. I like about 10-6 for the Bills, I don't see a first year starter w a new coaching staff taking us to the SB.

Of course I have been wrong before.

In his first year with the Jests, Rex got to the champ game. Not the Super Bowl, but pretty close. Edited by Uffalo Ills

I think Arizona could be a dangerous team as well.

They had so many injuries and were still winning games with practice squad level QBs

I think the loss of Todd Bowles is going to hurt Arizona. I don't think that is a defense that always won on talent. I think a lot of their success was predicated on scheme. I think they take a small step back this year and I can see St Louis pipping them to second spot on the NFC West.