Tuel time is over in Jacksonville

/dev/null

Tuel actually passed for 300 yards vs KC but unfortunately all anyone can remember is that terrible 100 yard pick 6. I think he could do well in the CFL and then maybe get another shot in the NFL down the road

the pick 6 was so blinding that no one remembers his other 2 turnovers, or just 229 yards passing. if not for the pick 6 we might be able to have an honest conversation about how not terribly good he was the rest of that day.

the pick 6 was so blinding that no one remembers his other 2 turnovers, or just 229 yards passing. if not for the pick 6 we might be able to have an honest conversation about how not terribly good he was the rest of that day.

Without that pick six the fans would be calling for him to be in the QB conversation now lol. Seriously though ... the keep the ball on the ground the rest of the day and get the W if that pick six doesn't occur.

• 1 month later...

I will never forget the KC game he started. The Tuel time pick six going 90+ yards the wrong way...

I've still got a video on my phone of that pick six. It happened right in front of us. I have no idea why I kept it. Maybe to look back on it one day and laugh.