Trade EJ or TT?

trade QB  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you trade?

• EJ
    • TT
    • Both
    • Neither

Would it be better to trade TT or EJ and get more for them knowing that both can run this offense and Cassel is an adequate backup and even Simms looks solid?

Would get a lot more for one of them than Cassel, who would get us nothing in a trade.

I would trade EJ because he is more prototype and would get us more in return.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuel is going nowhere. He is finally getting real NFL coaching and is looking like he is on the cusp.

If he is not the starter then he is on the cusp of the bench, would be better for him and us if he is traded than a backup.

Trade Cassel for a 6th or 7th.

6 or 7 ain't worth trading for unless they cut him which I doubt.

Who was it that said the most important position is your starting QB and the second most important is backup? That's how I feel. Don't trade EJ because he might not start. Keep him because he will play lights out if anything happens to Taylor.

If he is not the starter then he is on the cusp of the bench, would be better for him and us if he is traded than a backup.

6 or 7 ain't worth trading for unless they cut him which I doubt.

6th or 7th is worth it to get the $$ off the books and take a flyer on a guy who is young and talented. I think Gragg looks great this preseason!

Teams wouldn't offer a 4th. We'd be lucky to get a 5th forTT and a 6-7 for EJ

Most teams don't like those run around QBs, I think EJ is worth more to a more traditional offense.

The Bills have a hole at QB... Let's trade one!

A whole? Looks pretty well filled in I would say.