Weed Weddings anyone ?

I don't smoke at all, nothing against it or anyone that does, just not a fan of the feeling I get when I did smoke a few times many years ago, but I agree with you. Very cool wedding idea.

I'm not a huge smoker but that is the coolest wedding idea I have ever seen. I'm sure that was a great wedding.

Why is grandma laughing maniacally while licking gravy off the tablecloth?

Because the snozzberries taste like snozzberries... Oh wait, that's only if you go w/the shroom upgrade package!

:-)

Love it. Much safer than getting everyone absolutely obliterated on booze.

True. But cirossis of the liver is a little harder to get (more work drinking) than lung cancer from smoking. Then there is the second-hand stuff.

Now, I am not anti-weed, but smoking it probably is not the best way to ingest. In this wedding case, how else could they do it? Can't put it in the wedding cake. The subltle nuiance is in the taste of the smoke... FWIW, IMO... That's the most dangerous precedent. Why don't you just promote lung cancer!

I used to work weddings and people are getting high all over the outside of the places I used to work at. It is a party after all. Everyone in this forums that has gotten married had guests getting stoned at their wedding.

Edited by Beef Jerky

With my luck they'd have 13 strains of weed but only Coors Lite and Barefoot Bubbly.

I used to work weddings and people are getting high all over the outside of the places I used to work at. It is a party after all. Everyone in this forums that has gotten married had guests getting stoned at their wedding.

My brother was my best man 32 years ago. When it came time for him to toast the bride he and a couple friends were no place to be found. My father in law had to do the toast. I was so pissed. I assumed they were out getting high. I confronted him about it when he got back but he just smiled. I got even more pissed. Then as we left I realized what they were doing. They took all the wedding decorations off the big Cadillac we were parked next to and put them all on our beater Dodge Colt. :D

Oh i imagined they smoked a couple bowls while they were doing it.

That had to be the boringist wedding ever.

How so ? You prefer the traditional ones where Lawrence Welk and his band plays ?

Smokers gonna smoke.

With my luck they'd have 13 strains of weed but only Coors Lite and Barefoot Bubbly.

My brother was my best man 32 years ago. When it came time for him to toast the bride he and a couple friends were no place to be found. My father in law had to do the toast. I was so pissed. I assumed they were out getting high. I confronted him about it when he got back but he just smiled. I got even more pissed. Then as we left I realized what they were doing. They took all the wedding decorations off the big Cadillac we were parked next to and put them all on our beater Dodge Colt. :D

Oh i imagined they smoked a couple bowls while they were doing it.

Had similar only the toast was fine. For me it was the Bridal dance where the group had gone outside for a "smoke".

luckily they were just outside and easy to collect.

That's one thing about chasing cigs outside. One can now step outside and smoke themselves a jay. Blend right in. It doesn't have to be late in the evening, one underage and in a funky club. ;-)

Like I said about the "smoke" thing. Inhaling something into lungs has to be one of the most deadly ways to ingest something. Sure there are many other things that will kill you, but less efficient. I guess there is main lining and chucking the needle and having somebody fall on it... LoL...

I am a big fan of: "If you want to pollute yourself, certainly do!" BUT... Don't pollute others. The Mary Jane is like cigars... Why does the world have to be polluted with the aroma? Not trying to be a fuddy duddy 4mer, but I betcha that wedding smelled like blast... Why subject everybody to that environment. I know they had a separate tent sent up. It's like the whole concept of smoking in an airplane: You are all in one giant tube!

I simply don't want to be exposed to the second hand smoke and worry about losing my job. As a Fed worker who gets randomly drug tested... It's still a federal crime... I'd have to pass on this type of wedding.

Speaking of polluting others... Now, if I can just somehow stop posting... But one can go along time before getting barin cancer. :-)

And before I get lambasted for being a worrywort, mill this over:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2015/08/28/worrywarts-and-over-thinkers-are-more-creative

I can't stand cigarette smoke, I kinda like weed, cigar and pipe smoke smells....to an extent

That's one thing about chasing cigs outside. One can now step outside and smoke themselves a jay. Blend right in. It doesn't have to be late in the evening, one underage and in a funky club. ;-)

Like I said about the "smoke" thing. Inhaling something into lungs has to be one of the most deadly ways to ingest something. Sure there are many other things that will kill you, but less efficient. I guess there is main lining and chucking the needle and having somebody fall on it... LoL...

I am a big fan of: "If you want to pollute yourself, certainly do!" BUT... Don't pollute others. The Mary Jane is like cigars... Why does the world have to be polluted with the aroma? Not trying to be a fuddy duddy 4mer, but I betcha that wedding smelled like blast... Why subject everybody to that environment. I know they had a separate tent sent up. It's like the whole concept of smoking in an airplane: You are all in one giant tube!

I simply don't want to be exposed to the second hand smoke and worry about losing my job. As a Fed worker who gets randomly drug tested... It's still a federal crime... I'd have to pass on this type of wedding.

Speaking of polluting others... Now, if I can just somehow stop posting... But one can go along time before getting barin cancer. :-)

And before I get lambasted for being a worrywort, mill this over:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2015/08/28/worrywarts-and-over-thinkers-are-more-creative

haven't been to a weeding in a while. I'd definitely crash that one

I just noticed this. Nice.

That had to be the boringist wedding ever.

Well, certainly the bongingist.