PSA: Matt Cassel on Sportscenter

YoloinOhio

Obviously he won't be giving away any secrets - but as a VET QB - I guess I'd like some insight on how he feels our OL is gelling, how our Offensive Strategy compares with other Teams he has played for - and why he feels EJ should start ha ha.

I was on a road trip when Bills picked him up and Sirius Radio interviewed him and he was pretty cool, humble and sounded genuinely happy to be with the Bills ~ I'll bet it will be a Good Interview!

Obviously he won't be giving away any secrets - but as a VET QB - I guess I'd like some insight on how he feels our OL is gelling, how our Offensive Strategy compares with other Teams he has played for - and why he feels EJ should start ha ha.

I was on a road trip when Bills picked him up and Sirius Radio interviewed him and he was pretty cool, humble and sounded genuinely happy to be with the Bills ~ I'll bet it will be a Good Interview!

he is a very good interview. Funny and charismatic.

Interview was a little bland IMO

cassel is solid and dependable for the first 10-15 seconds of any interview. he's calm, informed, and can respond to those early questions like a true veteran and leader. you know what you're going to get in the early part of any interview with him -- there aren't many surprises. nothing super exciting, but not outright horrible.

beyond the first 10-15 seconds though, things get a little shaky. he doesn't really have the stamina or ability to handle the later questions in interviews. his answers aren't horrible, they just leave you wanting more. there's so much more that could come from the interview, but he doesn't have the innate ability to deliver. his answers are choppy, unpredictable, uninteresting. he stutters and stammers, repeats himself incoherently, makes obvious mistakes.

by the end of the first minute, you're praying for someone more dynamic to step in, take over the interview and deliver a little excitement to the proceedings.

cassel is solid and dependable for the first 10-15 seconds of any interview. he's calm, informed, and can respond to those early questions like a true veteran and leader. you know what you're going to get in the early part of any interview with him -- there aren't many surprises. nothing super exciting, but not outright horrible.

beyond the first 10-15 seconds though, things get a little shaky. he doesn't really have the stamina or ability to handle the later questions in interviews. his answers aren't horrible, they just leave you wanting more. there's so much more that could come from the interview, but he doesn't have the innate ability to deliver. his answers are choppy, unpredictable, uninteresting. he stutters and stammers, repeats himself incoherently, makes obvious mistakes.

by the end of the first minute, you're praying for someone more dynamic to step in, take over the interview and deliver a little excitement to the proceedings.

So, like his QB play?