Enough incoherence/whining from WGR re: EJ

Time for Mr. and Mrs Pegula to buy a new station and put OCinBuffalo on it.

Buddy? I know you're a newb here, so I'll just tell you: be more careful what you wish for.

Putting me on the air? I am a the worst sort of troll most days. I've been encouraged to write more serious football posts, and "stop wasting may talent on PPP"...but that's not as fun. Example: I'd have "annoy TSW poster X Tuesday". I might even have that every Tuesday for a year. I'd play "Whoomp There It Is" for as long as I want.

I'd seriously doubt I'd be able to stop myself from starting fake stories like:

1. "Bryan Cox arrested: It's a Trap!" (NSFW hint: http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4061408/It+s+a+trap)

2. "Woody Johnson found unconscious in hotel room with 5 bottles of his product, TMZ on his laptop, and searches for everything Jets"

3. "Bob Kraft caught being....

sincere!"

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard: my first thought was GTFO. I will be FLABBERGASTED if he wins the job.

Jeremy: He won't. In the eyes of everyone who's watching, he's in last.

Howard: EJ is the exact same guy today as he was day 1. Matt Cassel has been good.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Howard: EJ is the exact same guy today as he was day 1. Matt Cassel has been good.

my order is taylor, manuel, cassel...but i don't begrudge anyone their opinion :beer:

Who's eyes are Jeremy referring to? Maybe they have "slow" eyes!!

Howard, EJ is the exact same guy as Day 1 except this coaching staff took the governor off and he's "letting it rip"!!

To all the people who "watched" OTAs, practices and thought you were NFL coaches I'd like to say Ha!! Stay in your lanes.

I am still waiting on OC to show his true brillance and write 3 bullets that establish his points in the original post.

I dont think it means what he thinks it means

The more you ask him to do it, the less likely it is to happen.

Those "smarter than everyone else" guys are so predictable.

The problem with the EJ debate is that people here have made it far too personal, as though they have a vested interest in him starting. The result is a lashing out at any and all critics who don't absolutely share that same viewpoint.

Yeah it's a "my team vs your team" mentality. EJ always looks awful to me. Cassel is a placeholder. That leaves Tyrod who I fear is another Thad Lewis. But he is my only hope because he hasn't really had a chance to prove he's bad yet. I'm not being negative. Just realistic. I hope EJ proves me wrong and turns into the next Warren Moon. But I know what I see and if someone looks like they stink. Play like they stink. They probably stink.

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to the last 20 minutes of the Dope and the BS show has proven everything I said in the OP.

Reading Tea Leaves and Listening to Coaches.....only to have them blow up when the coaches start EJ.

Hey fellas: just listen to the coaches! "Even EJ" gets to start after all.

Hilarious. I love it when a thread comes together.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ity :lol:

Just curious...now that the QB depth chart is exactly how the "tea leaves" predicted...would you now say these guys were doing their job and accurate in their predictions?

And, consider EJ got the start, played great, and is still 3rd string.

Look forward to your response, or cant you type as your shoulder still out of socket patting yourself on the back prematurely?

Edited by plenzmd1

I'm trying to curb my QB debating but since this was bumped back up I'll add my 2 cents again.

Talent wise TT and EJ are very close. THE reason MC is #2 is because he has 10 years of knowledge to pass on to the younger QB's.

His experience, not his talent as the better QB is why MC is @ 2.

That is my opinion. I am sorry if that upsets some people. Not to be rude but - Get over it.

I'm trying to curb my QB debating but since this was bumped back up I'll add my 2 cents again.

Talent wise TT and EJ are very close. THE reason MC is #2 is because he has 10 years of knowledge to pass on to the younger QB's.

That is my opinion. I am sorry if that upsets some people. Not to be rude but - Get over it.

"I'm trying to Curb my QB debating" So you're saying maybe down to 100+ Posts a day? Simply repeating the same tired fan dribble about a 3rd string QB?

I think, but not sure not sure cause he never really explained it, the OC point was that the guys on GR were dolts and biased against EJ cause clearly EJ was a superior choice, Forgot watching practice and seeing who was getting snaps and who was better in practice...all OC saw was two series in a couple games and thought these guys were idiots for saying EJ was 3rd in the race.

EJ was 3rd in the race in the mind of the coaches...that what was being reported, they were right.

forget talent and who SHOULD start and be #2...this was about who WOULD start and be #2...GR guys nailed it.

I think, but not sure not sure cause he never really explained it, the OC point was that the guys on GR were dolts and biased against EJ cause clearly EJ was a superior choice, Forgot watching practice and seeing who was getting snaps and who was better in practice...all OC saw was two series in a couple games and thought these guys were idiots for saying EJ was 3rd in the race.

EJ was 3rd in the race in the mind of the coaches...that what was being reported, they were right.

forget talent and who SHOULD start and be #2...this was about who WOULD start and be #2...GR guys nailed it.

It's nice to be right!!

That's the only explanation. Although with his stats and record the past 4 years, you wonder how much wisdom he can really impart. And he could do that as the 3rd QB.

Ooooooooh! And you break out into your happy dance.