Biden

B-Man

Recognizing a problem and providing a solution are different things. That's why I asked how would you fix things and over what medium?

It's one thing to take the high road ideologically, but when everyone ignores that high road because nobody even knows it exists, you kind of miss the target.

So again, how do you propose to reign in the American Idol monster? LA's plan is to take it head on, in its own medium and force the change from within.

What's your plan?

And therein lies the rub. We had a gentleman candidate last time around and he was probably the most qualified individual to run for that office in decades. The left savaged him and his family in their zombie vampire drive to win. They didn't give two ***** about the veracity of what they were saying and it became an incessant drumbeat of negativity as they steamrolled their guy back in to the White House. They were unscrupulous.

This time the front runner is showing how to beat them at their own game. He doesn't care. He doesn't give a fig what they think about him and if they attack him he gives them a blitz Krieg right back in their face. He's not much of a gentleman businessman, but we tried that last time and he was shocked into only playing defense after the first debate when he kicked Obama's ass. And he kicked it good.

The Republican establishment is as much at fault for Trump's ascendency as anyone. They were elected to do specific things and have rolled over for this imperial tyrant and his henchmen. Much of the base is pissed and that goes for both sides of the isle. The leftish drouges are unhappy that the vapid promises of change have come up way short so there's little doubt why they're feeling the Bern. He's even more overtly a cargo cultist than B. O. is."Vote for me and then go over there and sign up for all the free **** I'm promising you."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not vote for Biden because he voted for the Iraq War resolution. That's a deal breaker for me.

Anyone who can be snookered by George W Bush and Dick Cheney isn't smart enough for the job IMHO.

Ugh. Here we go again

I wouldn't vote for him because hes a moron. But whatever.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

The Republican establishment is as much at fault for Trump's ascendency as anyone. They were elected to do specific things and have rolled over for this imperial tyrant and his henchmen.

What were the GOP guys sent to office to do exactly?

Lower Spending - Where is the proposal?

Change immigration - Ditto

Limit Gov't - Where and what - spare me the "just cut the DOE"

Maybe - just maybe - Dupes like you believed that your guys would do something - they got there and either realized they were in the minority - or what they were preaching was simply impossible to do.

I blame the voters.

A perfect example is Trump and his wall that he is going to get the Mexicans to pay for ....that is NEVER going to happen...yet his supporters ACTUALLY BELIEVE him - and then they wonder why it doesn't if he is elected.

A perfect example is Trump and his wall that he is going to get the Mexicans to pay for ....that is NEVER going to happen...yet his supporters ACTUALLY BELIEVE him - and then they wonder why it doesn't if he is elected.

Sort of like 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan', right?

Your reason is asinine. The other reason are probably too many to post without crashing the site.

That's your opinion which you are certainly entitled to no matter how dumb it is.

Just give the reason to me since it's only one.

Edited by reddogblitz

It's asinine to call someone a moron in hindsight.

With regard to you other "point". Very cute.

And what do you base your assessment on then? I'm not sure what else besides past actions could be used to determine if someone is a "moron". Besides I thought he was a moron at the time for voting the way he did.

Edited by reddogblitz

And what do you base your assessment on then? I'm not sure what else besides past actions could be used to determine if someone is a "moron". Besides I thought he was a moron at the time for voting the way he did.

I base my assessment on actual moronic actions. Voting for something he thought was in the best interest of the country (and I have not proof to think otherwise) at the time does not make someone a moron. And I can't imagine that you'd think he was a moron if it was Obama who was President at the time. You likely would call Biden a moron if he agreed with Bush and Chaney that puppies are cute.

I base my assessment on actual moronic actions. Voting for something he thought was in the best interest of the country (and I have not proof to think otherwise) at the time does not make someone a moron. And I can't imagine that you'd think he was a moron if it was Obama who was President at the time. You likely would call Biden a moron if he agreed with Bush and Chaney that puppies are cute.

Please don't paint me a yellow dog democrat. I voted for Reagan twice and Obama only once because he didn't deserve another IMHO. Maybe you and a lot of other people make your decisions that way, but I actually think for myself. Edited by reddogblitz

I just explained why I think he's a moron (snookered by Bush and Cheney). Why do you think he's a moron?

"Snookered?" One wonders at your definition of that.

Not me, of course. But others who don't know how big an idiot you are might.

Wonder no more.

"Slang To lead (another) into a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap."

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=snooker+verb+definition&ia=definition

That kinda confirms the application of the term snookered to POTUS current situation vis a vis Syria....

What were the GOP guys sent to office to do exactly?

Lower Spending - Where is the proposal?

Change immigration - Ditto

Limit Gov't - Where and what - spare me the "just cut the DOE"

Maybe - just maybe - Dupes like you believed that your guys would do something - they got there and either realized they were in the minority - or what they were preaching was simply impossible to do.

I blame the voters.

Bull ****. You've answered your own questions there. That's exactly why the base is angry at the leadership. They had the majority but the leadership sat on their collective hands and did absolutely nothing except roll over for this tyrannical quasi-dictator.

Oh, and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

My plan will save every American family $2,500 in healthcare insurance costs.

30 million Americans don't have healthcare and they will be covered under the ACA.

The 1980s called and want their foreign policy back, Mitt.

All convenient lies.