PSA: Scam e-mail (Bills related) (update: not a scam)

LeviF

Not sure if this or OTW is the best place for this. Kindly advise/move if necessary.

Got an e-mail this morning that got past my spam filters in my account that I do all my Bills-related stuff with (Ticketmaster, The Bills Store, TBD, etc.) It's copied and pasted below. I hope by now everyone knows not to send personal info over e-mail but this one is pretty good. It came from "guestservices@bills.nfl.net"

Good Morning,

We are in the process of sending out True Cash (also known as Bills Bucks) to our ticket holders. These can be used in our Bills store as well as food and beverage at our concessions on game day. Unfortunately, we are missing important information regarding your Buffalo Bills account. If you can provide name, address and phone number we can process your order.

Thanks,

DeMario R

Customer Service Representative | Buffalo Bills

One Bills Drive | Orchard Park, NY | 14127

1-877-BB-TICKS | www.buffalobills.com

Not sure if this or OTW is the best place for this. Kindly advise/move if necessary.

Got an e-mail this morning that got past my spam filters in my account that I do all my Bills-related stuff with (Ticketmaster, The Bills Store, TBD, etc.) It's copied and pasted below. I hope by now everyone knows not to send personal info over e-mail but this one is pretty good. It came from "guestservices@bills.nfl.net"

Name, Address and Phone Number can be obtained without your help, so this really doesn't look like a scam. the true scam is where the $%@! are my Bills Bucks!