Did anyone else hear Gabe Northern on JMS last night?

YoloinOhio

I'm definitely going to stream that on my drive today!

Marrone is not a bright guy or a good coach. I have no idea how he was so highly regarded before he got here.

He is an OL guru who cannot coach offensive linemen.

sal was like "hold up hold up this is Buffalo Bils radio..."

He challenged Marrone and Hackett to a fight saying he hates them and they sabotaged EJ's career.... Omg it was funny as he was totally serious and Sal had to reel him back in. It's in hour 2 of the JMS 8/22

I heard it...He was all fired up...Good for him! :lol:

He challenged Marrone and Hackett to a fight saying he hates them and they sabotaged EJ's career.... Omg it was funny as he was totally serious and Sal had to reel him back in. It's in hour 2 of the JMS 8/22

Haha, glad to hear it. He asked before he went on if the talk was real or politically correct. I told him Sal was a good dude and he should speak freely - looks like he took my advice. :)

And the "haters" say Marrone had nothing to do with EJs play?? I wonder if the guys at WGR will expound on this revelation?? Didn't hear Matthew even mention this on his show this afternoon. Must be too much Team Tyrod in his veins.

Haha, glad to hear it. He asked before he went on if the talk was real or politically correct. I told him Sal was a good dude and he should speak freely - looks like he took my advice. :)

are you guys friends? He was cracking me up. They need to bring him on more often. He said he moved back to buffalo and that the Bills are very welcoming with alumni.

and the leading candidate to "Lead the Charge" opening day is now Gabe Northern.

someone needs to get him to Hammer's and ask him how he really feels about Marrone

I met Gabe 2 years ago at my house. He picked me up and put me in the rack position. I was helpless on his shoulders as he carried me around! Talked with him a couple of times since. Great guy. I'll try and get him to stop over for the Opener Tailgate party.

Sal was embarrassing making stupid stereotypical remarks about Canada. ("Do you say eh a lot in the house", "Do you go to Tim Horton's") Sheesh. What a putz.foo

coach sal is the greatest and the millenial generation's van miller. you're just jealous of his silky smooth voice, vast football knowledge (few others bring his player/coach expertise) and impeccably-coiffed goatee.