Kelvin Benjamin tears ACL

boyst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me even more bitter I didn't get Funchess in a fantasy draft earlier today... he went the pick right before I was going to take him.

Makes me mad that it didn't happen Friday or after my fantasy draft.

The PPP league here at TBD is drafting tomorrow @ 8:15. I knew to avoid Benjamin, and if you want someone to be sure to draft get Olsen.

Either way, with my luck I will draft someone and they will get injured as soon as I draft them during the game.

Wow. What a huge loss for the Panthers. He was targeted on nearly every passing play. I know that is hyperbole but that is how it seemed every time I watched them.

Yep. Dude was drafted to be their #1 and he definitely got targeted as such. Panthers WR corps suffers a major blow here.

It just sucks injuries are part of the game... Well every sport.

Undoubtedly NFL players suffer more injuries - or at least more severe ones - than other major sports. It extra sucks when it's in limited contact practice like this one.

Its really sucky we are one game into preseason and half the team is in rough shape.

maybe i am paying more attention too> But Buffalo is getting creamed. anybody track this year to year or snapshots during the season? Thats analytics right ?

Football IS a brutal game.

But so many! so soon?

Woe is Us !!

I mean it too. This is tough sledding for the team and the fans both.

Joint practices suck..dolphins also lost strong safety delmas to an acl in that game

Yeah, seems like all these joint practices are good for are injuries and brawls.

I live in Charlotte and listen to local sports during the day.

They are losing their minds over this. One guy called up and literally proposed that they tank the season because they are now a 5-11 team at best.

Well, at least if that is the case, most of the tanking is already done for them.

Makes me mad that it didn't happen Friday or after my fantasy draft.

The PPP league here at TBD is drafting tomorrow @ 8:15. I knew to avoid Benjamin, and if you want someone to be sure to draft get Olsen.

Either way, with my luck I will draft someone and they will get injured as soon as I draft them during the game.

Take a late round flyer on Ed Dickson. Just a hunch but Panthers other WRs leave a lot to be desired. Dickson had a good year a few years ago with Baltimore and has been ok in camp here. Oline not that good here and running game feels suspect.